• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by pudding

1. P

Powerflow exhaust advice

I will be keeping my cat by the way
  2. P

Powerflow exhaust advice

Okay been a while since I posted I need a new exhaust and I'm booked in to get a power flow fitted this Saturday but imam unsure about keeping my centre silencer or not I want to be heard but not embarrassed if you know what I mean. Anyone have powerflow fitted or had one before? Thanks
  3. P

strange noise

Sounds like a backplate catching a brake disc. Unless its really badly rubbing you normally won't hear it catching Unless your turning. Try just pushing the plate back a bit(at the top, bottom and sides)
  4. P

Cosmic Facelift Wheel colour

yeah i have prem with tints and heko wind deflectors too
  5. P

Fuel economy/miles to a tank...?

i cant believe any of you get 300 miles out of tank you must be grandpa drivers 250 miles for me TOPS and thats vpower
  6. P

Cosmic Facelift Wheel colour

Anyone changed colour on their cosmic wasn't sure what colour to go for, black is obvious but sometimes i think black can just look tacky, any pics?
  7. P

Air Conditioning

when the gas leeks out to a point where the pressure valve determines you havn't got enough gas it wont kick the compressor in because the gas lubricates it its sort of a way of protecting itself you proberly have a slow leak get someone to put leak detection fluid in and then check for leaks it...
  8. P

Advice Fitting Cat back system

is it really that loud? do all these videos i have watched not do it justice then? might buy a n1 backbox and see how it sounds like that then
  9. P

if i heat up the studs enough this will hammer through because its not threaded through either flange only thread in on the nuts, well thats the plan
  10. P

nice one i think im just gona bite the bullet and go for it now all i need to do is get my hands on a supersprint b pipe
  11. P

yeah well i work in garage but where i work we would just nail the customer for a new cat and everything seems to go wrong when its your own car haha
  12. P

yeah? you recon a n1 backbox would be enough?
  13. P

lol yeah think im just going to go for it i have oxy acetylene too always worked a treat for me
  14. P

i will **
  15. P

yeah ** ge a picture i think and see what you guys think, i was just going to go for a n1 backbox but i dont think it will be that loud....thats why i would like the unsilenced b pipe
Back