• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by pugsteve

1. P

Car-jacked/ Stolen from Whalley Range, Manchester

JG, Imo I wouldn't bother fitting a tracker to your car, they are more trouble than they are worth. Also the whole method of recovery is lengthy and 9 times out of 10, totally unreliable too and would you really want a car back after some scally has just stole it from you?
  2. P

FN2 FN2 Sub help

Yeah thats the one I used in the end. Bit of a pain to get through it but its all done now. Only problem I had after that really was that I couldn't find a pin on the back of the stereo for the remote wire which is a bit of a pain. Never mind.:D
  3. P

FN2 FN2 Sub help

Hmm I know thats an option but I'd rather not go drilling my car for now. Just trying what you have suggested before and going through the exsisting grommet at the moment *hands covered in blood*. This would be alot easier with 8 gauge power cable! lol
  4. P

FN2 FN2 Sub help

Cheers mate. All was going well but now I've come to a stand still trying to get through the bulkhead :confused: I dont think I can run the power lead in with the exsisting cables because its right in the middle behind the engine making it hard to access. Any tips would be apriciated...
  5. P

FN2 FN2 Sub help

Cheers for that, thats what I was looking for. I dont have any intention to change the standard HU at the moment. I'll just be running the sub on line level, that is assuming I don't find pre outs when I rip my dash to bits:(. Thanks again :D
  6. P

FN2 FN2 Sub help

Thanks Jermal but it was the dashboard and center disassembly I wanted to see. I hear its a right pain in the dash!
  7. P

FN2 FN2 Sub help

Hi guys, can you point me in the right direction. Im trying to find the how to guide on fitting a sub to an FN2 and seem to be getting nowhere. I've been looking for ages! :mad:
Back