• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by punk_rallye

1. punk_rallye

2005 Cosmic Grey EP3 Type R

He certainly did, I use him a lot. Heading over there in the morning coincidentally. Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
  2. punk_rallye

I drove the Type R to work this morning to have some detailing work carried out and it's pretty much ready to advertise. It drives very nicely and I did get that nice nostalgic feeling behind the wheel. I hear what you're saying and it would be great to keep it but I do have something else to...
  3. punk_rallye

Where is considered the best place to advertise an enthusiast owned EP3 ? Pistonheads is my first thought. Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
  4. punk_rallye

I've just had an offer accepted on a big lump of bricks and mortar. The cash would go towards helping. Besides I'm not getting any use of it. Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
  5. punk_rallye

EP3, Diamond in the rough????

Nice project :)
  6. punk_rallye

Sadly the EP3 is now going up for sale :(
  7. punk_rallye

Thanks !
  8. punk_rallye

Looking better! Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
  9. punk_rallye

In the interest of updating my job list. Replace the following; OEM Front grille badge (has been stone chipped) Done OEM Carpet Mat set (quite tired)Done OEM radio antenna (the end has been chewed by something?)Done New wheel centre capsDone Rocker cover needs refurbishment (I believe a firm on...
  10. punk_rallye

Still to do Rocker cover needs refurbishment Auxillery belt (looks a little tired) The other jobs are just to restore the car and include; Headlight polishing. A scratch on the rear quarter which should polish out. The rear bumper has a small amount of laquer damage around PDC sensors...
  11. punk_rallye

I noticed that 'Honda Civic Spares EP3 Type R' on Facebook has some of the foglamps. Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
  12. punk_rallye

Wheels done and refitted this morning. Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
  13. punk_rallye

In the interest of updating my job list. Replace the following; OEM Front grille badge (has been stone chipped) Done OEM Carpet Mat set (quite tired)Done OEM radio antenna (the end has been chewed by something?)Done New wheel centre capsDone Rocker cover needs refurbishment (I believe a firm on...
  14. punk_rallye

Wheels should be ready tomorrow fingers crossed Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
  15. punk_rallye

They look pretty good ! I'm looking forward to a fresh front end. Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
Back