• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by +R

1. +R

FK2 FK2 general discussion

Yes mate, I've been eye balling those Type Z's as well but maybe they're a bit too much for the rear I think (well at least at the moment) . Indeed, they do get high praise for track use and would seriously consider them when it's time to upgrade to a set of Genuine 2 piece FK8 discs. Project...
  2. +R

I am a bit of a sucker for Japanese made stuff and I'm glad the Dixcel ES pads are up to the task. I think they would be just right for what I use the car for. Thanks for the info Carl. I'll go for the Dixcel ES pads and put that one to rest, till the next purchase comes along and does my head...
  3. +R

Thanks for your input guys. Thought it would be a bit easier choosing pads tbh. Any thoughts on rear disc upgrades? Dream Automotive, Tarox or Dixcel? Not sure if there's anyone else doing rear discs for the FK2. None the less, I feel that it might be a bit overkill upgrading discs for 1 or 2...
  4. +R

Time to change rear discs and pads. Any recommendations on upgraded pads? Currently tempted by the Dixcel ES Type Extra Speed pads. Are they really a step up compared to OEM? Cheers
  5. +R

EP3 Spoon Sports Head Cover

Not sure if I can actually go through warranty or if the car still qualifies for it. Also, me being in Cyprus, and not going to the Honda dealership for service/maintenance since importing it here. None the less OEM it is.
  6. +R

It's only just gone passed 28000 miles which makes me wonder how it cracked. Excessive heat or due to some structural weakness from the factory? The car has been tracked twice since my ownership (2 years this October). Mechanic confirmed that it's not the gasket unfortunately but the head...
  7. +R

Hi all, Very recently, I found that oil is slowly leaking out of where the cylinder head meets the cylinder cover. Apparently (according to a comment by Tegiwa on their website) these are prone to cracking? Just a couple of questions then. Has anyone had this occur to their FK2? Did...
Back