• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by R3L

1. R

EP3 Rear roll bar bush brackets

Thanks Buddy I actually have bushes already fitted a rear Whiteline bar but standard brackets are so beat up cant get one of the D-bushes to sit properly just after brackets and bolts to freshen it up at the same time. Will give Honda a shout Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk
  2. R

EP3 Rear roll bar bush brackets

Can anyone help with where to buy these with replacement bolts if possible? Google dosent really return any EP3 results only EK9 ones and I dont know if they are the same. Would this be a direct from Honda item? Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk
  3. R

EP3 EP3 Wont start - Think its a key issue?

Update on this one Car is at dealers they cant programme keys they suspect the micu unit is bad and are quoting me 600 plus the vat for a new unit The micu is not the ecu is it? Could I get an micu unit cheaper elsewhere as they are happy for me to supply the part They are checking the...
  4. R

Thanks I have also contacted Honda. I would grudge paying the recovery round to them considering i live about a mile away from a Honda dealer. Sent from my FRD-L09 using Tapatalk
  5. R

Had an auto locksmith out to it yesterday now around 90% sure its an ecu issue and not the keys - Has this been known to happen in past? Got someone else coming to have a look in the next few days who should be able to sort. Sent from my FRD-L09 using Tapatalk
  6. R

Guys in need of some help please. My EP3 dosent get ran much during the winter so it struggles to start when I start it up the odd time - I usually use a booster pack to do this. Been doing some work to the rear suspension the last week or so and this had been the first time it was started...
  7. R

EP3 Best Jack

Legend thank you will check these out when im finished work Sent from my FRD-L09 using Tapatalk
  8. R

EP3 Best Jack

Aaa I get you no worries I can lift the car from the sill jack points without issue its just that when I do that I cant use that spot for the axle stand - Is there another safe spot I could put it? What I cant do is use the jacking point on the front subframe to lift both front wheels and allow...
  9. R

EP3 Best Jack

Just in my garage its a wee garage but enough room to work its flat surface but I never actually thought about driving onto bricks that would give me clearance to try the other jack but it does seem a bit of a fcuk around when the garage is wee and I just want to get on. Ideally after something...
  10. R

EP3 Best Jack

Lol no its still standard ride height at moment. I have a low profile jack but jacking at front I maxed it out before it even lifted the wheels at front - Never tried rear yet. Have another normal jack but just a touch to high to get under the front jacking point :D Sent from my FRD-L09 using...
  11. R

EP3 Best Jack

Just to add my aim is to lift the front wheels fully at the same time then do the same for the rear. Cheers, Sent from my FRD-L09 using Tapatalk
  12. R

EP3 Best Jack

Hopefully a quick and easy one guys Been doing some things to the car the last few days but my jacks just cant lift the front fully to allow me to use axle stands on the front. Can anyone link me a jack or tell me the height I will need to lift the front and rear Sent from my FRD-L09 using...
  13. R

EP3 Civic EP3 Exhaust Went Quiet Overnight

Had all exhaust of up to cat and back on - All sweet again fitted a second hand CAT and problem solved. Thanks for the replies guys I was begining to think something was dead inside :D now I want to make the car a bit louder so thinking about ditching the rear silencer but with it being an HKS...
  14. R

Havent shined a torch in what would i be looking for? Cheers, Sent from my FRD-L09 using Tapatalk
  15. R

Well first place I took it to think it sounds fine but never put it up on the ramp. Hopefully more luck at next place if I can get booked in. Really starting to annoy me car sounds like a bag of spanners :) Thanks for all the replies so far. Sent from my FRD-L09 using Tapatalk
Back