• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by R55 TJW

1. R

FN2 best induction kit for fn2 type r ?

Hi What induction kit would yous recommend for the fn2 type r ? Seen alot of good reviews on the hks rsk but do they suffer from heat soak? Is there any issuse with flat spots in the rev range (as I have no plans on flashing my cw) and would there be any warning signs on the display with this...
  2. R

B Pipes

No problem mate if your logged in it should be fine not heard any bad things about these b pipes everyone seems to like them which cant be a bad thing
  3. R

B Pipes

Double post! on the iphone
  4. R

B Pipes

http://civictype-r.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=124&t=195536 This should be what your looking for bud
  5. R

B Pipes

As above the guys user name on ctro is r8byb thats selling them Iv just ordered one they sound great and fit oem backbox will pass mot no probs you will want the unsilienced one which is £150 delivered its based on the spoon b pipe !!!
  6. R

6th service with 46k on clock

My car is due its 6th service soon its an 04 plate with 46k on it What should get done at this service and how much should it cost? Thanks
  7. R

swapping leather seats?

I am thinking of swapping my leather interior (see the wanted section ) Its from an 04 facelift Would it be a straight swap if I was to put premier seats or even standard facelift seats in? Would it use the same seat rails etc? Thanks
  8. R

would a silencer make a big difference?

Im running a supersprint unsilienced b pipe with the spoon n1 My girlfriend uses the car for work and leaves at 6.30 in the morning Its getting a bit much noise wise at that time in the morning Dont get me wrong when Im driving the car it sounds awesome but cause shes using it early every day...
  9. R

Spoon N1 fitted...

What bpipe have you got?
  10. R

What do we think of this?

I think it looks good mate would finish the front of a pre facelift off nicely!
  11. R

very low clutch biting point?

dont think it is the clutch on its way out alot of people telling me the type r just has a low bighting point!
  12. R

very low clutch biting point?

Noticed that my type r has a verry low clutch biting point its an 04 plate and done 40k is this ok or is it going to be a problem? Thanks
  13. R

full wheel alignment or frsu?

Just got full caber kit and will be getting the frsu soon will let yous know how it goes
  14. R

sideskirt decal help needed

Nice one mate just what am after. Honda want something like £34 for a couple of stickers thats why they called the stealers I supose
Back