• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by R77DVR

1. R77DVR

R77DVR/Ry's Silver EP3 Type R

Cheers mate... Car is actually in the garage at home at present undergoing some very different aesthetic changes [emoji23] Will be a video re that in due course so give us a sub [emoji1360] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. R77DVR

Each panel has some sort of defect. The driver front wing is the worst. Tbf, much of it could be touched up, flat back and machine polished. Wing and bumper though do need a respray. It's never going to be a show car tbh. It was bought with the intention of just being a bit of fun to mess...
  3. R77DVR

It took ages and after trying hopelessly to wrap the Civic door handles I've given up [emoji23] It will be coming off as I'm not 100% happy with it. I'll be trying to tidy up some of the paint work instead I think Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. R77DVR

EP3 Flashy's CG EP3 premier

Gotta love the feeling of a nice new clutch [emoji1360] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. R77DVR

Yeah mate. Rabbid mapped. Goes well! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. R77DVR

Yeah. Had the red one and then bought the blue one from Mike aka VXRTricky one there. Had them both sat on the driveway for a while much to the wife's distaste [emoji23] Blue one is Stage 3.5. Good fun You got one then or had one? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. R77DVR

Yeah mate. VXRRy Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. R77DVR

Well been pretty quiet of late. I'm half way through moving house so the garage is full of boxes and other crap not leaving much room for fun and tinkering. Car has been superb over last few months bar a couple of issues here and there Had some water ingress into the box and a rotten smell...
  9. R77DVR

New coilover for my ep3

I run B14s on my Astra VXR and they are superb. Firm enough for fast road enjoyment and improved handling but not crashy at all Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. R77DVR

EP3 Does my steering rack need to be replaced?

I thought I had similar issues but after changing the track rod ends, tie rods, drop links and then having a full geo it's felt better than ever. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. R77DVR

EP3 Premier Edition Nighthawk Black 2005

Great springs the Eibach Pro kit. I've got similar set up on mine. My boss had the same troubles as you with his rear shocks in the end my mate doing the work gave up as we didn't have new shocks to hand! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  12. R77DVR

Matt's JDM EP3

Not a good start but once you get the jobs done you can start enjoying it. Mines had loads done in the first 6 months of owning but I've a solid car now that is epic to drive. Enjoy mate Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  13. R77DVR

EP3 dirty headlamps

Whatever you do don't bother with toothpaste like all these idiots suggest like on YouTube [emoji23] Best bet is to wet and dry them with wet and dry sandpaper. Maybe a 2500 grade and work your way back to 3000. You'd then need a good compound to polish them back and best bet would be with a...
  14. R77DVR

EP3 rust?

Is that the tie rod? Any more pics Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  15. R77DVR

Clutch problems or somthing else?

Where you based? If you are in the South East I have a mate in Essex who did mine and my bosses Clutch for a good price Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Back