• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by Rabb

1. Rabb

FK2 Condensation in Headlight

Yeah it's sadly out of warranty and I do powerwash the car. I'll try and dry it out and see how long it takes to fill again.
  2. Rabb

FK2 Condensation in Headlight

Hey guys, Been noticing a lot of condensation in the driver side headlight, thought it would of shifted but it's just getting worse, has anyone experienced this or any tips I can try before taking it in to the garage and most likely getting a hefty bill. Cheers.
  3. Rabb

FK2 Steering suddenly lighter?

Steering lock makes sense, maybe it's something to do with getting out the car and before I've knocked the steering wheel getting out and now i'm not? I dunno, it's interesting though, I've been having to educate myself on electric power steering over the weekend haha.
  4. Rabb

For sure, looking forward to changing them, I've been reading through the Tyre sticky post with a keen eye.
  5. Rabb

Gave it a go on the drive home last night and on the drive in this morning and no change. I expected the +R mode to make it feel heavy but it felt the same, I'm guessing when you guys first start the car your steering wheel has never moved as if something is tightening up? I reminds me of an old...
  6. Rabb

Hey Loxy, Right enough I haven't used the +R mode in quite some time because the state of the roads around here are like driving on the moon, I'll give it a go on the drive home tonight and see if it shifts it back. I checked out the front tyres this morning and they're all good. Excuse my...
  7. Rabb

Hey guys, Odd issue and it may be nothing but for as long as I’ve owned the car when I started it the steering wheel would give a little shake as if something was pressurising, maybe a power steering pump or something. Now it doesn’t do it anymore and the steering feels lighter, it’s not...
Back