• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by raf_regt_fn2

1. R

hey havent been on here for a while was just wondering how your car is goin? is it just me or do...

hey havent been on here for a while was just wondering how your car is goin? is it just me or do u find your clutch pedal squeeks an awful lot?
  2. R

FN2 - HKS Premium vs HKS Racing Induction Kit.

hey i have just put a K and N appolo kit on my FN2 sounds sweet especialy when your in the vtec! approx 3bhp increase aswell which is always good
  3. R

hey yea i am already lovin it! ive just fitted an appolo induction kit it sounds amazing. im...

hey yea i am already lovin it! ive just fitted an appolo induction kit it sounds amazing. im also thinkin of goin down the supercharger route in time to come ***. which area are you from?
  4. R

Remapping....

hey ive just fitted a K and N appolo induction kit to my fn2 and it sounds sweet especialy in the vtec! im not a tech bloke either but it was so easy to fit. also if u are lookin for an exhaust system but dont want to chance the triangle tips u can get a milntec exhaust system for around £450...
  5. R

hey man im new on here. just got my first fn2 and love it was wondering how u find yours and if...

hey man im new on here. just got my first fn2 and love it was wondering how u find yours and if your goin to do nething with it? hope u dnt mind me messageing u.
Back