• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by Rarerims

1. R

Will a 16x8J 0 offset work???

In fact heres a picture of that exact setup As I said, it will need an arch pull.
  2. R

Maybe when stationary it will clear, but theres no chance it wont rub.
  3. R

Thats more than an arch roll unfortunately mate More like a pull of the arch to fit that offset. you can go down to about et20 with a roll.. in fact we have the perfect wheels coming - GridV in 16x8 et20
  4. R

My cosmic premier- lowered on abp/eibach

Well done mate! Lighter wheels obviously made the difference :p
  5. R

aftermarket wheel nut taper for oem 96 dc2 alloys query (pics inside)

Aftermarket ones are tapered, OEM are ball seated. You really need a washer to convert from tapered nut to ball seating if you want to use after-market nuts on OEM wheels safely.
  6. R

We're on here too :asw: ;)
  7. R

Glad they made it to you in this weather... you've been luckier than many! Looking good :D
  8. R

215/40/17/W Yokohama Parada Spec 2's

Hello :) Have you thought to ask the traders on this very forum? ;)
  9. R

Straight fit??

They will rub on the inside I would suggest a 5mm spacer :) J
  10. R

Rota Attack alloys

HI They do indeed :) J
  11. R

New Trackday tyre Federal RSR

215.45.17 are @£90 + VAT They dont make 215.45.16 or 225.45.16 (well they dont import them if they do) J
  12. R

my rear tyres have worn on the inside what can i do

Its more likely to be the toe angle causing SEVERE inside tyre wear, camber has to be pretty EXTREME to cause severe wear in relation to the rest of the tyre
  13. R

Rarerims - becoming a Trader on here :)

Esme is doing really well, sleeping through the night, smiling a giggling all good dude! Dont think we will make JAE this year, as bit hectic!! J
  14. R

Wheel Weight

A Lot of 'lightweight' alloy wheels are not at all light, even some wheel weights stated by suppliers are complete gibberish. Honda wheels in general are very light, thou you can save nearly 2kg off of the EP3 wheel weight, with some Rota's ;)
  15. R

Rarerims - becoming a Trader on here :)

Who would be the best person to contact regarding having trader status here on Type-R owners We are in the process of developing new designs, and feedback would be fantastic. We would be able to sort a good discount on our range of wheels :) If the relevent person could drop me a PM that...
Back