• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by R'ash

1. R'ash

EP3 tyre advice needed

cross t1r's off the list straight away
  2. R'ash

Ash's Ep3 Cage fitted, cadwell trackday vid

So I went down to Area motorsport last week and had a tegiwa manifold fitted, also had a k100 ecu fitted with the 'civic cup' map loaded on. It has totally transformed the car, and much better than I expected so got to say I'm very happy with it :D it would be nice to get it on some rollers and...
  3. R'ash

How to take out coolant reservoir EP3

I had the bumper off, I can't remember exactly how it was fixed but I can't remember it being a problem with the bumper out of the way
  4. R'ash

Cheers bud, without swearing I love Cadwell!
  5. R'ash

Cheers :) it was going to be k100 and tegiwa manifold but I'm starting to think my coilovers aren't quite upto the job so I maybe swapping those too
  6. R'ash

Cheers mate, I've a buddyclub on the drivers side and tegiwa on the passenger side they're pretty much identical
  7. R'ash

I fitted an eyebolt where the standard belt buckle fits bud
  8. R'ash

Cheers :) i went to watch that at Donnington it was a good day out apart from the weather! As for racing i can't see it, don't get me wrong i would love to but it would be expensive, plus i'm not good enough :lol:
  9. R'ash

Some pics from a recent trackday at cadwell, it was a cracking day for it. i've fell out with the tyres i'm using though they just couldn't cope. I think it's the size i'm using what is the problem i found that i was on the tyre sidewall on half of the corners! Also before the trip i was due a...
  10. R'ash

Anyone fitted rear bolt in roll cage???

i'm guessing its the same section what would come with a full cage, if so then none has to come out but you will have to cut it in places. can imagine it will be awkward as it was a bit tight fitting mine with no interior. If you check the safety devices website you can see pics of an ep with a...
  11. R'ash

Cheers, yes it's made a huge difference it's made it very lively. Next up is polybush the front and rca's then it will be exhaust manifold and k100
  12. R'ash

Some pics from the day...
  13. R'ash

Couple of videos from yesterday's trip to Oulton Park. Weather was great for February so got to give the new setup a good go and all I can say is I love it! http://youtu.be/v26jwMzGaPU http://youtu.be/sM9I0FK38Mw
  14. R'ash

EP3 Rear Brake Issue

It could be a collapsed brake line
Back