• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by reado

1. reado

weight issue

No offence taken at all just my dyslexia taking over. Thankyou for the help i will give it a go by starting with the rear interior first then drive it for a bit to see if i notice any difference. It's just a toy it's not used daily so if i do away with the practical side of the car it's not the...
  2. reado

weight issue

sorry about that. like i said thankyou for the advise i will look further a field anyway
  3. reado

weight issue

sorry for the spelling not a hot point of mine. i will seek advise esle where thankyou anyway.
  4. reado

weight issue

Hi all thinking about putting my ep3 ctr on a diet if u know what i mean. Now then do i gain anything by losing the rear interior ie seats ect etc or isnt there much in it beacause if there is'nt i wont do it for the shake of 1 or 2kg i will leave it as it is. :confused:
  5. reado

2000rpm noise

Hi ive just got my self a 52 plate type R it drives like a dream. BUT and a big BUT it has developed a very annoying buzzing / high pitch whisling noise which starts at 2000rpm and goes away about 3000/3500rpm if your driving it or if it's sat on the spot just reving it now i have checked the...
Back