• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by Red fury

1. Red fury

Mark's FK2 Black Edition

Enjoy your ride Mark,awesome car :D
  2. Red fury

blackrain's daily - nhb k24/k20 fn2

Nice ride you got black rain :D
  3. Red fury

My FK2

I'm really sorry I'm not seeing any dyno diagram result in the threat,anyway I don't see your fk2 yet I hope I see it in the future Jason on members cars,it gonna be awesome ,its such a nice car :D
  4. Red fury

My FK2

He also change the intercooler, where is the dyno results?and Jason you have the same car?If yes try it,it might works :D
  5. Red fury

My FK2

I would like to see that in action Jason it gonna be interesting :D
  6. Red fury

My FK2

Mark I'm gonna be honest with you,this car is already a bullet,they make it almost like a race car,if you check near to your air filter box and induction hose you gonna see a sensor,this sensor calculate air,so putting a racing filter like itg,kn,or enventuri,your car sounds amazing but it loses...
  7. Red fury

My FK2

Nice mark enjoy your fk2 incredible car,by the way I replace the standar air filter on my fk2 with itg air filter panel, and I don't recommended if you don't do a remap,(Iam not).I lost 8 km max speed ,I put back the original same conditions same day ,straight line and here we are,276 top speed..:D
  8. Red fury

Fk2 Rgt red milano h9 ceramic coating.

Thanks spike:D
  9. Red fury

Fk2 Rgt red milano h9 ceramic coating.

hallo people,this is my ride and im glad that im a part of this community :D
Back