• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by renmure

1. R

FK8 Illuminated door sills - worth the money?

Same here. Ordered when new as a factory fit. I thought the whole interior illumination pack was a cool touch.
  2. R

What did you do to your Type R today?

Yeah, put the ad on Pistonheads on Wednesday at £26k. Been fighting people off for 4 days since then as I umm'd and dithered about whether I really wanted to sell it but gave in and took a deposit. Getting the pro photos done after doing that wasn't particularly sensible since I forgot how great...
  3. R

Type-R FK8 Rallye Red

4. R

Type-R FK8 Rallye Red

5. R

Type-R FK8 Rallye Red

and another..
  6. R

Spent a bit of time in a grotty underground carpark with a camera yesterday evening. Most of the pics will end up in the Owners Car thread... but it was good fun seeing how the pros work doing rig shots.
  7. R

Type-R FK8 Rallye Red

8. R

Type-R FK8 Rallye Red

Got a new iphone..
  9. R

EP3 I might be about to go mad and get an FK8...

I know I said "Boring old git" on PH but I suppose you're at least making an effort ;)
  10. R

Type-R FK8 Rallye Red

11. R

Type-R FK8 Rallye Red

Took it out of the garage to play with a Christmas drone and photoshop.
  12. R

Funnily enough I'm thinking of selling mine. I'm really just not using it enough. I'll have had it 2 years in March and only done 4k miles. 2k of them were over a long weekend and mostly motorway. I'll maybe pop into the local Dealer I bought it from next week and have a chat.
  13. R

FK8 Screen backgrounds - What's yours?

Ah, ok, that's an old photo. Mind you, 18 months later and it's less than 2,500 miles (embarrassingly about 1000 of them was a single round trip). Not really being using it as intended.
  14. R

FK8 New Car collection day..... nearly

Just a quick bump for this incase anyone was interested. I never got round to posting the build thread on this Forum but anyhow... With the Stratos I wanted switchable mapping to give me an MOT friendly map, a normal driving map and a bit of a Party Mode "pop, bang, crackle, flames" sort of...
  15. R

FK8 Screen backgrounds - What's yours?

No. it's just a bit underused :)
Back