• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by REPYT197

1. R

Headlight cluster not working .

I found what the was causing the problem whoever fitted the headlight never reattached the power plug to the unit so it back to the bodyshop to fix.
  2. R

Headlight cluster not working .

Hi everyone l need a little help l had a new driver side headlight fitted yesterday at a bodyshop and l turned my headlights last night and the new headlight doesn't work sidelight dipped beam and main beam all out totally confused.
  3. R

Vinyl wrap bonnet.

After having my wheels refurbished and l am now looking at tidy up the bonnet of my ctr fn2 due to the stone chips and l have seen pics of ctr's with the bonnet done with black vinyl wrap and l am looking for opinions for what other colour of vinyl would look decent on a milano red fn2.
  4. R

Offset Confused.

Sorry lads l should have put more info into the above post. I have a fn2 with eibach pro sport fitted and eibach spacers 20mm each corner. My wheels are Rage Alloys with 225/35/19 tyres with the offset ET55 no issues. The rims that l am looking to buy are 8x18 the tyres will be 225/40/18 with...
  5. R

Offset Confused.

I am looking at downsizing my rims currently l have 19" rage alloys with a offset ET55 and 20mm spacers all round on a FN2 , The rims that l have looking to buy are 18x8 and the offset ET40 would these fit without any issues all feedback appreciated.
  6. R

Having trouble connection phone to pioneer stereo

I think you need to download the car play app to connect the iphone to the headunit.
  7. R

Suspension rebuild.

I think it is as the mechanic said that the bolt was solid and wouldn't budge or he didn't try to remove them . I leave to the new year and leave in somewhere else to have them fitted. But l am still happy with the car after having fitted the sachs shocks and eibach pro springs along with...
  8. R

Suspension rebuild.

Left my fn2 to have a full suspension rebuild (sachs & eibach) and l was also hoping to have the eibach front camber bolts fitted. But l went to collect the car they never fitted the camber bolts and told me they can't be removed. So now l have to find a garage to install them to enable me to...
  9. R

Timing chain kit

75K service will be done next. Always try to keep it in a sound condition.
  10. R

Timing chain kit

The car is well maintain and the oil is change every year as l only do approximately 5k a year and l don't hear any rattle from the chain on start up. I was only looking into doing it for peace in mind.
  11. R

Timing chain kit

My fn2 ctr is coming up to 70k mark and l was thinking of replacing the timing chain and water pump after xmas . Is there anything else l would need to replace whilst it is stripped down. Can anyone suggest a decent timing chain kit other then the original honda parts. Any links would be helpful.
  12. R

Rear suspension query.

After searching the sachs website it appears that the rear shocks for the type r fn2 ( 313 596 ) have been to substituted to 317 417 .
  13. R

Rear suspension query.

I bought 4 new Sachs shocks online the front pair have the correct oem numbers and the rear shocks sent have 317 - 471 on the packaging would these be a compatible for type r fn2 as l thought the part number should have been 313 - 596. Any feedback would be appreciated before l contact the seller.
  14. R

Eibach Pro Kit FRSU.

I have purchase a set of Eibach Pro Kit Springs and Front Camber Bolts and l still have get the shims for the rear to complete a frsu being done. My FN2 is running on 19in Rage alloys would the setting be same as stated by Chris as follow. 1. 1 degree negative camber all round 2. 1mm toe in...
  15. R

FN2 Shocks alternatives.

I have been searching various part websites for Sachs shocks and seems to difficult in finding a supplier who can supply the 2 Front and the Rear shocks all that l finding is the Front Left 313 593 and the rears 313 596 with the Front Right 313 594 not being available. What other brands are...
Back