• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by Riceyjbm

1. R

Steering wheel boss

Hi. Has any one on here used the ebay hub sport boss kit? Any information on them if you have used one. Also any pics of steering wheels you have on urs would be a big help for me to choose one Thanks John
  2. R

Ep3 type r rear shocks

Hi. Went to take off my lowering springs on Saturday but the drivers rear shock bottom bolt was seized in bush. So I need to buy 2 new rear shocks. My brother in law works at FPS who supply pretty much all the car retailers so I cut out the middle man and get his discount.. But. He's...
  3. R

Oil help please

My brother in law is manager of FPS motor factors so I can cut out the middle man and on his account I'll end up getting it for next to nothing. In my other 400hp drift cars I've always used millers 10-60 as they live on the limiter for long periods.
  4. R

Oil help please

Thank God a simple answer lol thank you ricki
  5. R

Oil help please

I have done a search and read 8 pages of the opie oil thread but still don't understand if I need synthetic or fully synthetic that I can just go to my local euro car parts or motor factors. Cars a 05 ctr Thanks John
  6. R

Anyone know where I can get

Found one thanks my brother in law works at FPS 2 quid. That sounds better.
  7. R

Anyone know where I can get

I've just bought a cat back system for my ep3 type r and the hanger for the mid section is triangler.. Tried a few places now and ebay there like 20 quid:eek: Can anyone point me in right direction as I think 20 quid is a bit over the top
Back