• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by Rich.B

1. R

Kpro ireland???

086 3323980 that's the number I have for him. He hires the rolling road at cuture auto which is near Dublin but I think he also does be down south somewhere mapping from time to time. Worth asking I guess, it was awhile ago I asked him price so could have even changed since then, best give him a...
  2. R

Kpro ireland???

Good to hear, to be honest I didn't price anywhere else so didn't know if it was expensive or not for a Kpro. He's been highly recommended alright so looking forward to getting it done
  3. R

Kpro ireland???

I'm going to vtec6000 in the new year for kpro and mapping, it's not cheap! think he said 1200euro for Kpro and mapping. I've talked to a few who got it done with him and said it's worth the money so hopefully
  4. R

How To Service - Civic Type R EP3

Going to give setting the valve clearances a go myself so that video will come in handy
  5. R

Wing Mirror Replacement - Facelift

Very useful guide, had to change my wing mirror not long ago after some drunken idiot decided he would kick it off when passing my car:mad:
  6. R

My EP3, TDi Turbo Kit. 420bhp + 300ftlb @ 12Psi. 12.6s @119mph, Street Tyres

Just read thread from page 1, epic build well done:cool:
  7. R

My K swapped Yellow DC2 - Selling soon :(

Looks great, rare colour to
Back