• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by Richo

1. Richo

FD2 Import on its way

Thanks I’m pleased with it. I think it was around 3 months. Depends on the boats! It’s seems a long time to wait when you have handed over your money but they do source genuinely good condition cars! I was really pleased.. they send you pictures and talk the whole thing through beforehand. Give...
  2. Richo

FD2 Import on its way

I couldn’t believe how clean they come from Japan. Even the exhaust bolts came off with ease! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  3. Richo

FD2 Import on its way

I’ve never driven an s2000. I had a dc2 before this. What’s the underside like after being here 5 years? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  4. Richo

FD2 Import on its way

Yes that’s right. I’ve had mine a few years now. Still love driving it. How long has yours been in the uk? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  5. Richo

FD2 Import on its way

Eibach 15mm all around. I’m really pleased with it. You Could get away with 20mm at a push I think. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  6. Richo

FD2 Import on its way

So it’s been a while with a few bits done. Had to self isolate, waiting on a Covid test result so had a bit of spare time this weekend. Ordered some wheel spacers as I have never been happy with the way the wheels sit in the arches. Before After Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  7. Richo

FD2 Wheel spacers

Has any one fitted spacers to their standard wheels? If so do you have any pictures? Did it change the drive? Thanks Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  8. Richo

My Type-R #4 - Champ White FD2

I had a 60 rs as well. Lasted about a week. Too much drone took away the fun of the drive. I’m looking for something to improve the sound but not ruin the car! Yours sounds perfect[emoji106] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  9. Richo

Is it really quiet at low rpm? What’s the drone like? It looks really nice. Suits the bumper really well Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  10. Richo

Tree sap

Clay bar didn’t touch it. It’s not on the paint. The paint is smooth. The only way is polish it off. Long job! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  11. Richo

Tree sap

I had to leave my car under a tree at a hotel last night. When I went to it this morning....... what a mess!! Gutted. Washed it earlier this afternoon and it has stained my paint (it’s white) it looks terrible. Any ideas how to remove it? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  12. Richo

FD2 Bonnet struts

Has anyone fitted these to their fd2? If so which type? I have them on my evo and they work really well but the civic bonnet layout is different an I’m not sure it’ll work. Thanks Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  13. Richo

I had a j’s racing for about a week. Soooo boomy! Just couldn’t take it. So off it came again back to oem. I’m tempted by a rma01 though Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  14. Richo

Looking really smart. Your engine bay looks really clean too Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  15. Richo

Fd2

Looks just right. Do you have any rubbing issues? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Back