• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by Rixy001

1. R

Ripped Drivers seat

Hi people, My drivers seat in my EP3 has ripped on the lumber support where the stitching is. I was wondering if anyone on here could recommend any repairers within essex that they have had any dealings with and are reasonably priced. Cheers Rixy
  2. R

Insurance what does it cost you???

27 ep3 type r £515 FC PNCB Insured through Greenlight
  3. R

Alarm advice

Alright people, Have had an issue come up with the alarm on my type r. On thursday night i parked my car up like normal and locked the car with the alarm fob like always. Then at half 2 friday morning i was woken up to the sound of my car alarm. Got up and went out to check the car and...
  4. R

Pick up new CTR tomorrow

very very nice mate
  5. R

G's ongoing project. Updated 1st post.

G the car looks the mutts nuts mate. Have been waiting for you to update the thread with the new finished look and i must admit i wasnt diasppointed. Cant wait to see some more pics up on here once you have finally got it back from the workshop. :) Rixy
  6. R

Other Cars

What a car line up! Loving the CTR mate, that paint job is different but i must admit i like it a lot. What wheels are they on the CTR? I like the look of them. Would love a porsche myself, but doesnt look possible anytime soon. All i can do is dream :(
  7. R

Satin Silver EP3 - ** SOLD **

All i can say is you definately have the skills when it comes to cleaning your CTR. It looks absolutely mint mate :)
  8. R

Hatton's Integra DC5

Ben, just read through the whole thread and that is one fine motor you have got there. Personally i would just refurd the rims and keep them CW, love the original look, especially on the DC5 :)
  9. R

My Civic Type R (New Owner)

Welcom to the forum mate and that is a nice Milano you have there. The more i see Milanos the more i like them..............:)
  10. R

my nhb with mods so far

Nice one mate. Out of the wheels you have had on it i liked the second ones ( black with silver rim ) but its my own personal taste. The latest set on there look superb, will be a bugger to keep clean though :)
  11. R

Mugen Type R

Sorry people, should pay more attention to whats been posted before............................
  12. R

Mugen Type R

Was having a nose around on the net, whilst bored at work, and saw this on Pistonheads: http://www.pistonheads.com/news/default.asp?storyId=20320 Im not sure what to make of it yet. The car looks mental but they are talking about it being a rival to the Meganr R26 and the new RS. What do...
  13. R

Lottie's Stealthy NHB EP3 - Update 09/03/11 - Mugen Rollcage

Absolutely love what you have done to the car Lottie - fine example of a modified CTR Very jealous indeed ;)
  14. R

stealing mofo's

mate that is proper harsh!! try Greenlight. a friend of mine recommended them to me. don't know if anyone else has gone with them on here, but i went with them this year and have paid just over £500 fully comp with protected no claims.
  15. R

My CW Integra DC5 - UPDATE 14th March

Chris i am loving the motor mate :)
Back