• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by rob95

1. rob95

First time Honda owner

So car comes on Tuesday; Job 1 - trip to Tesco to fill tank with Momentum 99 under premise to wife that we are doing a “food shop” Job 2 - repeated burnouts on the retail park to destroy my Contis Job 3 - book in for 4 x 255/35 Michelin PS4 Did you upgrade to 255/35 or did you stick with the...
  2. rob95

First time Honda owner

Thank you! Very pleased. Great advice and much appreciated, will be looking into that for sure Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. rob95

First time Honda owner

Just get one of each to drive depending on mood! [emoji28] white looks amazing, so pure and clean and think of the lack of paint swirls [emoji2960] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. rob95

First time Honda owner

Thanks! Absolutely, couldn’t resist the black but glad I don’t have a water metre Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. rob95

First time Honda owner

Wanted to introduce my first Honda, a crystal black pearl 18 Type R. Come from Vulvos and Shodas, great cars, dearly missed but time for something nasty. Going off the exhaust is seem to have avoided the GPF too so bonus. Any recommendations for detailers bear Crewe in Cheshire, ceramic...
  6. rob95

FK8 New FK8 owners Q&A - everything you want to know and dare to ask here

Does anyone know what month and year the GPF/OPF/Gasoline Particulate Filter was fitted to the Type R? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Back