• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by robboracer84

1. robboracer84

Best K Swap exhaust manifold

I'm sure this topic has been covered already! Anyway im doing a K swap on a Honda CRX, I'm looking at which exhaust manifold produces the most HP? I've heard ASP are good but very pricy but for the money Skunk2 alpha series, mega power, or Ktuned 421 manifolds are also good contenders for the price?
  2. robboracer84

FD2 FD2 Thermostat

Thanks Loxy, just dropped him an email.
  3. robboracer84

FD2 FD2 Thermostat

Hi, I tried Honda today, and they said that because the FD2 is an import it is not on the system....
  4. robboracer84

FD2 FD2 Thermostat

Hi, I'm after an FD2 thermostat and the two pipes that run off of it (one steel, one rubber) does anyone know where I can source these items?
  5. robboracer84

All Round double wishbone suspension Honda cars

I noticed that the Integra type r dc2 is renowned for being the handling FWD car in history, this is mostly down to setup but also because of the double wishbone suspension all round its inherited. I was wondering what other Honda performance cars use double wishbone suspension all round?
  6. robboracer84

best place for K20a conversion CRX

Ok thanks, I've herd of someone called Pete Lawton who does it from home and also Hond-R, have you herd of these people?
  7. robboracer84

best place for K20a conversion CRX

Hi guys, I'm currently doing a K20a conversion on a Honda CRX, typically who is the most respected person/company to do this for me?
  8. robboracer84

RRC 70mm port matching

Ok thanks for reply, hopefully they haven't bodged it
  9. robboracer84

RRC 70mm port matching

Hi guys, I've just bought a new RRC manifold and a Hybrid Racing 70mm throttle body. I've taken both to a machine shop to bore out the manifold, however they have only gone about 30mm in because they were worried about going through the casting. This is fine but it has left a large Step that...
  10. robboracer84

RRC Manifold

Hi guys, I was just wondering where the cheapest place was to find an RRC manifold? I need the bolts and gasket to...
  11. robboracer84

Best Honda Performance company for engine convertions?

Ive seen a company called Hond-R are quite close to me, does anyone have an unbiased opinion of them?
  12. robboracer84

Best Honda Performance company for engine convertions?

Hi guys, I'm currently doing a crx k20a engine conversion and was wandering which companies people have dealt with and is there anyone in particular classed as one of the best. I'm asking because I've herd its quite an in depth conversion and I don't want no back road grease monkey being let...
  13. robboracer84

GEARBOX - JDM EP3, DC5 or FD2?

So is that basically saying that in 4th, 5th and 6th the FD2 has shorter ratios than the EP3 and DC5 giving better acceleration?
  14. robboracer84

K20a from FD2 Type R (222bhp) wanted

I will be using Hondata...
  15. robboracer84

K20a from FD2 Type R (222bhp) wanted

if I bought a FD2 bare engine, could I bypass the FBW throttle body and wiring just by purchasing a cheap UK K20a2 engine and sourcing the bits from that?
Back