• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by Romeolo888

1. R

EK9 Type R for sale....

If i was to choose from an ek9 or ep3 to take on a track free of charge, i am sorry, but the ep3 loses, i would opt for the ek9, simply because it is a better car than the ep3!! handling and rawness!! vtec kicking in is awesome!! i miss it now coming to think of it!!
  2. R

EK9 Type R for sale....

yes yes, i was, the clock had been changed, i enquired about this, and the person i sold it to said that they had to change the dash board to uk spec, because the original one wasnt the original. Then he accused me of not knowing the standard spec of the ek9. think someone from the civic type r...
  3. R

EK9 Type R for sale....

tempted to buy that!! miss my ek9!! its 20 times better condition than when i bought my ek9!! Best car ever bought out by honda i reckon!!
  4. R

My new R..........GTR! UPDATE PICS on P1

very nice, even better that it is in white!! I will be getting a white car next. I like the skylines, but too expensive to run for me. jeolous :)
  5. R

DC2 DB8 DC5 DC2 vs DC5 recaros

there dc2 seats, because of the black headrest. dc5 has a cushioned one like the civic.
  6. R

DC2 DB8 DC5 Anybody remember that half $hit DC5 at JAE04?

well if the owner likes it like that then let him be, he entitled to do his own thing, if it wasn't a honda, i would think its quite nice, but the wheels are too bling bling
  7. R

CRASHED my ctr *nearly fix'd and looking brand spanking new*

That unlucky mate, drive safely everyone!!
  8. R

New Civic

I like the exterior but looking at the interior, it doesnt look nice tbh, looks like it has 3 shelves of dials if you know wot i mean, its lost its japanese original look. But knowmng me, I will get to come over thelook factor :)
  9. R

Rims are on!!

sdsd I like your lights and the alloys mate, window shields are pretty cool to
  10. R

I've just crashed my CTR!!!

sds carbon fibre bonnet would be nice, and also mugen bumper :)
  11. R

Opinions :oops:

asas why?
  12. R

Toyo Tyres

Re: dfd impossible isnt it? i have a ep3 now, i still think the ek9 is better in handling, however i havent tested the car to the limit although i dont really want to tbh, :)
  13. R

Toyo Tyres

dfd had the TR on my ek9 and they are soo much grippier than the previous version, i will be getting toyos for my 18s cause they cheap as well as good in performance. LOVE IT
  14. R

Getting brakes checked out 2morrow

Just need some advise, gettting brakes checked out cause when I brake slowly, theres a little vibrating sound and i can feel it in the whole car when coming to a holt. some times the sound stays and it seems as thought the brake is actually scraping on the discs, what can this be? any idea of...
  15. R

Size of standard civic 17 inch tyres

as above, want to know to calculate the cost difference between 17 inch and 18 inch tyres. thanks all
Back