• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by romi-ep3

1. romi-ep3

hi all any usefull tips on mods and tuneing please feel free to share

hi all any usefull tips on mods and tuneing please feel free to share
  2. romi-ep3

fuse box

sorry but i dont know how to do that, anywhere i can get info from thank you
  3. romi-ep3

fuse box

thank you iam a first time user sorry for the previouse thread, i have lookd at the signs and also taken out every fuse but have no luck, even lookd at a manual for any fuses but with no luck iswell.. the rear lights work fine but the brake lights do not work and both bulbs are fine, i have...
  4. romi-ep3

fuse box

Hi All I have a problem with my brake lights , can anyone tell me where the fuse is i have no manual to look at , I have checked the bulbs and they are ok, and checked under the break pedal for the switch and thats not sticking.
  5. romi-ep3

fuse box

Hi All I have a problem with my brake lights , can anyone tell me where the fuse is i have no manual to look at , I have checked the bulbs and there ok, and checked under the break pedal and thats not sticking.
Back