• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by RPM

1. RPM

How to measure ride height??

To see how much your car is lowered by you would need access to the CTR manual for measurements, i think Honda measure from the centre line of the wheel arch to the centre line of the hub
  2. RPM

How to measure ride height??

Tom is a top guy, go with Eibach springs
  3. RPM

Yellow stuff pads

OEM ones will be better than EBC, Try Ferodo DS2500 pads
  4. RPM

help!

Most companys who make wheels for Hondas will use a similar bolting face, buddy club make some pretty good cost effective nuts
  5. RPM

Heated throttle body

The bypass mod would work better with a Hondata heatshield gasket **
  6. RPM

idle problem quick question

You have to remove the throttle body off the inlet manifold, the valve is bolted onto the TB by security screws so get a small hacksaw blade and cut a flat on each bolt so you can undo them with a screw driver, remove the valve assy, spray blake cleaner on the cylinder part of the valve as you...
  7. RPM

How do you fit energy engine mounts???

If you just fit the rear one you wont notice much change, but if you fit the front one on tick over the dash rattles, if you have K Pro its easy to fix by upping the idle a bit
  8. RPM

Fuel rails

There only realy usefull if you need additional ports to measure pressure or want to fit a big power fuel system, but they do look bling bling!
  9. RPM

which one to buy for EP3........Spoon N1 or BC ProSpec?

Both systems wont pass a track side noise test **, but at least with the Spoon you can inter-change back boxs to get you through noise testing and power gains are made from the b-pipe not the back box
  10. RPM

Jdm ecu

The jdm ecu wont work properley if at all partly due to different sensors managing closed loop control ie O2 sensors,etc
  11. RPM

A response to my other thread... (UPDATE)

An update gents, CPL tested the ecu, TDi North tested the ecu both successfully, the car left ourselves and then developed a fault, once the customer reported the fault we checked ourselves and then asked CPL to test the ecu as well, all of us seen the same issue. This is the first issue we...
  12. RPM

TDi North proven 600+bhp! No Race fuel or NOS either ;)

The car wheel spins in 5th gear, so I need to do a lot of work on traction, any one have shares in Toyo :lol:
  13. RPM

There are 4 variants of the K24, I believe I have the better one :lol: Sorry I'm not going to use the car just yet, needs more testing & parts fitted :cry:
  14. RPM

I went for the HKS filter due to the size of the turbo inlet diameter, same size as the HKS To4Z on the Skyline :wink:
  15. RPM

Lets hope its not my arse getin kicked :)
Back