• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by RSmith1992FK2

1. R

FK2 Help with FK2 tyres

Yes mate. I've either read it wrong or it's right, but the fronts it recommends around 40PSI which I thought was a bit high?
  2. R

FK2 Help with FK2 tyres

Just curious as to what tyre pressures you lads are running? Cheers.
  3. R

FK2 FK2 general discussion

Just noticed tonight the paint on my Brembo caliper has started to peel off. Has this happened to anyone else? Surely it's a warranty job? I need to act fast as my warranty actually expires end of this month! What are my options? Cheers.
  4. R

Yeah, and on the Brembo site you linked me to the compatible vehicles include the Evo. I'll still give them a ring tomorrow regardless, thanks for the help mate.
  5. R

Thanks for the heads up. I put my reg in, it returned with 2.0 Civic and it came up with these pads. I'm certain these are the ones but there is no part number for me to check against. As long as I'm correct with my reg I should be alright surely...
  6. R

Hey guys, I'll keep this quick. Car is due new brake pads. Dream and Cox are listing the standard Brembo front pads at £150-£160, however this place on eBay is listing them at only £43. Why is this...
  7. R

FK2 Engine management light

I know this isn't relevant to your problem, but how much was it to extend you warranty? Mine is up in August and I'm thinking of extending too. Cheers mate.
  8. R

I'll be buying the car off Honda by using the money from a personal loan. The total cost of interest is around £1500, which I'm not really bothered about in all honesty. It's the only option I have as I want to keep the car.
  9. R

By financing do you mean paying balloon through Honda? I won't be doing that, they quoted me something stupid like £450 a month, where which Tesco for example it's £300 odd.
  10. R

Hey guys. I know this is a bit personal, but I'm coming to the end of my PCP and looking at personal loan deals. It's coming out at around £350 a month for 4 year period, then the car will be paid off. I'm thinking this is a lot of money, so for some perspective I'm asking what are you guys...
  11. R

What do you consider a normal oil pressure reading once engine etc is warmed up?
  12. R

FK2 Need a bit of advice on what to do at the end of my PCP

These are the reasons I also think it'll be a sought after car. I've seen some FK8s priced lower than FK2s. I'm not too bothered about how well the FK2 holds value, but it's obviously been a nice surprise that its value has held well. What do you lot think the lowest it'll drop to?
  13. R

Well i followed my head and went and got a house. I asked Honda how much they'd finance the remainder owed on the FK2 and they quoted £400+ a month... **** that. I'll be keeping the FK2 of course but going down a personal loan route, Tesco quoted me something like £280 a month. Thank God I...
  14. R

Just realized I actually follow you on Instagram haha! Lovely M2 you have mate. Thanks for all the advice guys. The GTR is out of the question. After doing more research into its costs and how it drives, given my circumstances I'd rather have a bigger house and a more cost effective car. It's...
  15. R

Cheers mate. The GTR is a consideration because of how much car you're getting for relatively low second hand cost... But after researching, compared to the FK2 the running costs are astronomical (obviously). £700+ service costs, tyres £250 a corner, chews through disks/ pads at £2000 job lot...
Back