• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by Rudeboi85

1. Rudeboi85

Clutch help..

Can anyone help pease. Just organising a clutch swap and wondered what folks recommended? Thinking of a changing flywheel while I'm at at it. Is there a favourable combination? Like the Sound of a stage 1clutch but have to consider its still a daily drive so can't be doing with too much hassle...
  2. Rudeboi85

Prang

Can anyone help please? My nephew owns a 53 plate civic sport, just had a bit of a side prang? Does anyone know of this is a write off or if it can be repaired? Being only 20 and excess being £700 he's hoping that an insurance case could be avoided. Any help is Muchly appreciated. Cheers Ry
  3. Rudeboi85

EP3 Caliper swap..

Thanks for the advice lads, that's settled it, it's booked in Monday with a friend of mine, feel confident I could do it but like everyone has been saying if I come across any problems I'm gonna be stuck, also had a word Him and he's agreed to let me check out how it's done so hopefully if I get...
  4. Rudeboi85

EP3 Caliper swap..

Good call. Was just seeing what the majority reply was. If folks said it would be an easy job I would have a go at it myself.
  5. Rudeboi85

EP3 Caliper swap..

Can anyone help please, I've recently gone to change my rear pads and found that my near side Caliper was completely knackered, I've got a second hand replacement pair and trying to decide whether to have a go at swapping them myself or to leave it to the professionals. Can turn my hand to most...
  6. Rudeboi85

Ry's Red EP3

I'll drop a line when out n about next..
  7. Rudeboi85

Ry's Red EP3

thanks lads. color does look well for age. the boot roof and bonnet was startin to fade a bit but nothing some G3 and a good polish couldnt fix. white wheels are certainly a pain in the ass though.. im about 25 miles away from cadwell. 1 of my favorite runs takes me out that way.., Revesby...
  8. Rudeboi85

Ry's Red EP3

Hi all, Im new on here and also new to Honda, so thought a quick introduction was in order. Im 30 years old, live in east Lincolnshire and until February this year have been mad on VW Golfs. My brother in law has owned a EP3 Type R for about 9 years then my Brother brought one the end of last...
Back