• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by RY4N

1. RY4N

Ry4n's charge-cooled JRSC'd EP3 (new project)

It's a genuine Spoon product. Bought it new from Spoon Europe (Taikyu) The rear section of the hardtop separates from the main part. Quick release from inside the car. Lift that off and pop the boot as normal Spoiler is attached to the boot so it lifts with it. It is a pain in backside tbh. I...
  2. RY4N

Thanks lads. Putting them both away for the winter now so I'll be updating with the past few years worth of work on those cold winter nights Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
  3. RY4N

Thanks mate. It's at Loch Lomond [emoji106] Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
  4. RY4N

I'm so glad this forum is still going!

I haven't been on here In 4 years!! I know, it's disgraceful. I am so glad to see it still going. Facebook is just full of idiots, hopefully the same caliber of type-r owners I am familiar with are still about! Glad to be back Ryan Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
  5. RY4N

Well.......it's been a long time lol. Didn't move away from my Civic. Things have most certainly progressed. Car now sits at 650bhp and I have an amazing s2k as my daily. I will update this in much more detail as soon as I can. Here is a pic of the cars as they stand Sent from my SM-G965F...
  6. RY4N

Yeah this will be main car Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
  7. RY4N

New toy until my turbo build is finished [emoji16] Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
  8. RY4N

Well times are changing. The supercharger and cooler are now sold. Yip, I will be sad to see them go. Had the charger for coming up in 5 years now so time for a change. Been spending a lot of money on the charger over the years for minimal gains. So.........I've not messed about this time...
  9. RY4N

I know, need to carry an emergency kit at all times! Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
  10. RY4N

Not so good [emoji24] Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
  11. RY4N

Steering arm angle

Cheers guys!
  12. RY4N

Aem water/methanol

Good results thanks for sharing
  13. RY4N

I know I felt like crying when I came off [emoji24] the side skirt and the rear quarter needs resprayed now! But at least I never hit the barrier lol
  14. RY4N

Was on Knockhill MU night last week. Was a great night as always however the car just wasn't running correctly. Had major issues with the gearbox which wasn't allowing me to select any gears on the downshift. Think the syncros might be gone. Also the car felt quite sluggish, I think the heat...
  15. RY4N

Aem water/methanol

Thank you. I always run distilled bottled water. Didn't think about limescale I just thought it would be cleaner as not running in line filter.
Back