• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by Ryan85

1. R

FK2 Electrical query

Hi, has anyone got a pic of the elextrical plugs that go in the pedals please? Im trying to figure them out but seem to be struggling.. any pics would be highly appreciated. Also.. on a different note.. does the key fob have a responder or receiver and if so what does it look like? I can't...
  2. R

FK2 Fk2 engine parts

Thanks
  3. R

FK2 Fk2 engine parts

Will do, thanks.. its the 16' model diagrams/ info im after.. the fk2 to be exact. And ye the power to weight ratio should be insane.. if i ever manage to get the engine sorted!!
  4. R

FK2 Fk2 engine parts

Hi all, First off ill start by introducing myself.. im ryan, new to the type r world. I recently bought a k20c1 engine out of a 2016 type r and we are building a zcars classic mini, so the idea is to put the engine in that. I have a few parts of the engine missing and also really could do...
Back