• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by RyanOUFC

1. RyanOUFC

Tein lowering springs fn2

Ok so I could do with getting the correction shims, I'm guessing that it doesnt touch the arch trims at all, worse case o can remove the liner
  2. RyanOUFC

Tein lowering springs fn2

Hi all, I've just got a set of tein lowering springs that drop 15mm on the front and 20mm on the rear and was wondering about the fitment, I currently have a fn2 with rage 19" rage alloys I currently have 20mm spacers on the rear but have no problems removing them if it will rub on the arches...
  3. RyanOUFC

Fn2 gearstick gaiter

Damn ok thanks for the help
  4. RyanOUFC

Fn2 gearstick gaiter

It is the one actually on the gaiter itself, is there any aftermarket options before I spend the money on the gaiter? Thanks
  5. RyanOUFC

Fn2 gearstick gaiter

Oh ok thanks I'll have a look into that cause that seems to be the cheapest option
  6. RyanOUFC

Fn2 gearstick gaiter

I'm well aware of how to replace the gaiter itself because if the other thread, however the plastic clip that attaches under the knob is broken and I wondered if they were able to get separately from a gaiter. Thanks in advance
Back