• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by sadistic_J

1. S

Rear brake calipers

Now I can buy with confidence. Many thanks.
  2. S

Rear brake calipers

Could some one tell me if pre face lift rear brake calipers are the same as face lift ones? Buying a set second hand at a good price but thought I would check with you guys first on fitment ;) Thanks,
  3. S

Air con not cold

Just had my system re-gassed, have to admit cant remember the last time I used the air con, weather has been so blinking awful. Anyways its not getting cold, nada, nil, nothing. Pump is kicking in, revs drop slightly when the middle button is pressed but thats it. High pressure pipes not...
  4. S

Braided hose advise..

Had the Goodrich ones on my car for the last 4 years, no problems with them.
  5. S

Strange noise and mechanics can't find anything

I had a rattle at exactly, I mean exactly and only at 2400rpm, all gears, drove me nuts also. I have a stainless steel exhaust but the 'U' bolts were not. It had rotted away from the B pipe/back box union and at that exact rpm resonated like a b'stard.
  6. S

Engine management light on, self diagnosis.

I dont know if this helps but I replaced the O2 sensors a while back, EML still came on. Removed fuse #6 waited half a minute, replaced and EML was off after turn over.
  7. S

Air Con Pipe and Front Strut Brace

Thats the one i was going to buy, how extensive were the mods?
  8. S

Air Con Pipe and Front Strut Brace

Looking to buy a brace soon, topping up the oil today and was wondering about this exact same issue. Came indoors and you've posted this.....nice coincidence. Thanks for posting.
  9. S

Does size matter?

Running stock atm. My choices are down to 2, JDM 22mm or Tegiwa 24mm with tie bar. Progress a little too expensive. The Tegiwa is ahead because not only for the benefits it will give but it also looks very nice. Also going to to drop it 15mm, would do 30 but for all the bloody speed bumps about...
  10. S

Does size matter?

Replacing rear anti roll bar soon but before I do what are the benefits of upgrading to 22mm over 24mm diameter? Is the 24mm worth the extra cash?
  11. S

Wind deflectors for EP3

Had Hekos, not that great. Swapped for Climairs. Twice the price ten times the quality!
Back