• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by sajon44

1. sajon44

from this...to this...now these(part 2)

19"x8".......45 offset 225x35 tyres
  2. sajon44

the old pipes are left from the original air box which takes air from below.
  3. sajon44

no power gains i wasnt after this,a little more throttle response but nothing great,i just wanted some noise from the fn2,when stood still at traffic etc etc it does suffer from heatsoke terrible,but when moving theres no problem at all ,i left the original air intake pipes on,so air is directed...
  4. sajon44

lol...well i'm not going through this again........ http://type-r-owners.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=35582
  5. sajon44

i do like the originals too ,but they weigh an absolute ton,i couldnt beleive until i took them off. they are now my winter wheel.
  6. sajon44

??????????????????????????
  7. sajon44

now got the fn2 so i'm on my wheel whore buzz again. happy with the last set 19" dotz radium
  8. sajon44

FN2 puncture nightmare

looks like a stock of holts is on order cant have this again and is ittrue it costs twice as much to get the repair done because of the weld used
  9. sajon44

FN2 puncture nightmare

went to take the missus to work earlier and as i was about toget in the car a little kid walking past said"theres something in your wheel mate" as i looked down there was a spring about an inch long sticking out of the tyre looks as if i had been driving on itas it was compacted any way did the...
  10. sajon44

FN2 regrets

any regrets...the only one i got is that this type r has actually made me feel old . when the last one made me chuckle like a baby. i still like the fn2 but i loved my ep3. theres no power struggle here thats a clear fact...fn2...but the r feeling is not as raw and that was the point of the fn2...
  11. sajon44

FN2 Anybody had a little play with a FN2 with a older type-r yet?

well to put my demons to rest,a guy who used to have an old civic "not type" but with rims etc ,when i had my ep3...freind. i got my fn2 and he got his ep3. so last week we went to an empty trading estate and put the pair against each other. in what we could do. there was nothing in it at all...
  12. sajon44

FN2 Got my first test drive of the FN2 this morning

well i have made a few statements saying that my fn2 is lame to the fact that i miss my ep3 and was considering getting rid of the fn2. but yesterday i decided to turn off the vsa and give it a good caning. fook me its a different car,it seems to have let go a little and have been driving like a...
  13. sajon44

FN2 18" Wheel Size

i put a set of 45 offset ep3 18" on a few weeks ago they were fine and it does say you can go to a 45 fitment on the fn2
  14. sajon44

FN2 Anybody had a little play with a FN2 with a older type-r yet?

i put 150 on the clock then since then i have hammered the **** out of it....got to get them valve seals to sit nice.
  15. sajon44

FN2 After a week of ownership....

well neil your veiws are supported here,i'm going to hijack your thread now lol. i remember collecting my ep3 and driving up the motorway wow the smile on my face was the best since the birth of my daughter,i was in a cocoon of vtec oblivious to the world....collection of the fn2 was a world...
Back