• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by Salem

1. Salem

SharkyUK's CS Trophy (Updated 05Apr08)

:lol: :lol: :lol: it will match the car in a few years time when the colour fades!
  2. Salem

why thank you ;)
  3. Salem

I dont mind which car we go in... I like driving them both :lol: But then someone on here did mention they didnt want non Type R's!!!! :rolleyes:
  4. Salem

Folks, I did get him more then just a battery cover and keyring for his car and for Christmas honest.. Hopefully Sharkyuk will pull his finger out and get some photos!!! :p
  5. Salem

Worst Wheels EVER on an EP3

I think those are one of the worse I have seen..
  6. Salem

My type R ep3

welcome sounds like you might be busy at the weekend then, look forward to seeing the pictures
  7. Salem

What is the age and mileage of your CTR?

55 plate she had 5 miles on the clock when I brought her back in June 2006. shes just over 19k now but then I only use her at weekends..
  8. Salem

Tyre Prices

I need to get 4 new tyres too group buy lol
  9. Salem

My FN2

Blimey its been awhile since Sajon44 had those alloys on his car.. Last time I saw his FN2 (November at the Rolling Road day) he was sporting these
  10. Salem

FN2 My thoughts on Top Gear (Ive owned both EP3 and FN2)

For a min then I thought I was on Cliosport.net on the 182 vs CTR thread...:rolleyes:
  11. Salem

N77's Cosmic Ride....

You've been busy since the Bucknell meet.. looking lovely
  12. Salem

We had pple from Kent coming to this meet you wimp :p (but then your Reno probably wouldnt make the distance and be fit for the rollers lol)
  13. Salem

maybe you should join us for the next one and then you can get some answers :p
  14. Salem

182 booked in for her 1st fettle with me

yep you're neglecting my car, she will get jealous...
  15. Salem

182 booked in for her 1st fettle with me

Yes one in Cheshire Chris Ball (Chris69CBS) screen name on Renaultsport.co.uk and ClioTrophy.co.uk. He runs his own business.. My Clio Sport aways went to him.. You dont see him online much as like most true petrol heads, his head is always in an engine :lol: PM me if your interest and I'll...
Back