• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by Sam B 1989

1. S

Japspeed Impreza Drift Car Stolen from Santa Pod 11/06/11

Good to here they got it back. A very strange theft though. Clearly someone knew what they were doing and then just stole a very tricked drift car just to drive around the south east of england, why? Obviously not you daily joyrider knicking novas and fiestas.
  2. S

Buzzing noise coming from engine

Inlet manifold cover lose?
  3. S

Kpro time who to use?? south

Off topic but Neil, did you used to own a White 106 rallye?
  4. S

£4000 to spend on a CTR? And would 6 previous owners on a 53 reg car put you off?

I bought my Clio 182 and that was 5 yrs old with 5 owners but 3 of them had been regular posters on cliosport and one was a dealer. All history mwas up and together so i brought it. 4k will be hard but bargins are there, look hard and be cautions though. I looked at one that was supposidly...
  5. S

Fujitsubo RM-10A Exhaust

ooooooo, good job i've already got one hanging from the underside of my car :). Just wondered as im considering a new system
  6. S

Fujitsubo RM-10A Exhaust

On this subject would you be looking at around the same price for a second hand one for a DC5? £400?
  7. S

Sam B 1989's CW DC5

Cheers Chris, Picture from Catle Combe yesterday. :)
  8. S

Sam B 1989's CW DC5

Cheers lads. Love the looks of it now. FRSU and get some more ponies out of it next!
  9. S

Sam B 1989's CW DC5

All ready for Combe tomorrow, polished & wax etc :)
  10. S

Sam B 1989's CW DC5

They are on :) Had them all put on yesterday. So close to my front brakes lol! Have improved the stance 10 fold with the extra offset as i always feel the standard wheels sit to far inside the arch. Will get some pics up on friday after its had a big clean or anyone who is a Castle Combe on...
  11. S

TypeGRRR's CR-X siR - Update: 22/04/15 POWER

Awesome CRX! Not usually a fan but have to say i really like this. Hats off to you.
  12. S

Sam B 1989's CW DC5

Of course Drew :)
  13. S

Sam B 1989's CW DC5

Came home to a few packages today, ill let the pics do the talking :)
  14. S

Sam B 1989's CW DC5

Certainly do, my Standard wheels are up for sale btw
  15. S

Sam B 1989's CW DC5

A couple of people have said this however personally i prefer it without the tints
Back