• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by SamiG

1. SamiG

Fuel economy/miles to a tank...?

Standard K20a2 Ep3 only performance upgrade is a Spoon N1 and B pipe. Will changing fuel really change MPG then? Think maybe a good service is needed...
  2. SamiG

Fuel economy/miles to a tank...?

Damn, I'm getting no more than 200miles to a tank which is costing me between £55 and £60 to brim :( I don't drive like an idiot either lol.
  3. SamiG

SamiG's 2004 EP3.

Hi all, Some of you on here will know me from my previous Honda which i sold up about 16months ago, if not here's a few pics of my Ek... And after owning the S3 for a year and a half i decided i wanted another Honda, so after much searching and trawling through old over priced tatty...
  4. SamiG

Part Number for OEM Double DIN Ep3.

Yes this is exactly it... Look how different the silver centre console housing the double DIN is from a normal one. If you removed your single DIN / coin tray you would be left with an odd shaped hole and need a trim insert like this...
  5. SamiG

Nope. It's a completely seperate part for the Double DINs which means you done have to use the surround trim panel when fitting a Double DIN into a UK car. All Ep3's that came from factory with a Honda nav had these centre consoles fitted. It's minimal difference but i want to fit a double...
  6. SamiG

anybody know what this plug is for??

Looks like the service plug for a Clifford alarm mate, mine looked like this (or any other alarm) :)
  7. SamiG

Yeah Hendyeshop is one of my good mates, Paul. I need the part number to save him faffing about searching... It's not the actual sat nav unit i want, just literally the plastic centre console to house the double DIN with AC switches etc.
  8. SamiG

As above. Anyone got the Honda part number for the OEM double DIN console that came with the Honda Sat navs in the Ep3? I found it on here a few days ago and now i've lost it Many Thanks!
  9. SamiG

Pre facelift to post facelift Rear light conversion

You still have your pre facelift lights? I want a set...
  10. SamiG

HID's on Facelift Ep3.

Nice one! Cheers dude... Going to order the slimline ones from HIDs4u i think :)
  11. SamiG

HID's on Facelift Ep3.

So the HID conversion is Low beam only?
  12. SamiG

HID's on Facelift Ep3.

I think i'm right in saying all facelift Ep3's have the projector lenses... Has anyone got and pics of them with a HID conversion? I'm looking at going for 6000k. Do the Ep3's just use standard H4 bulbs in projector lenses or are they actually Xenon bulb units? Thanks.
  13. SamiG

Aero Wipers for Ep3.

I think i'm right in saying Aero wipers never came as standard equipment on the Ep chassis... Does anyone know if Fn2 Aero wiper arms fit? I know you can get those crappy Aero blades buy IMO they're terrible and look naff. Can anyone help? Cheers.
Back