• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by scoobyd0_0

1. scoobyd0_0

Pay as you go insurance

I'd rather pay double than to know i was being tracked!
  2. scoobyd0_0

Forget A-Plan, give these a go!

Currently insured with Adrian Flux. Had to make a claim with them last year. Although I got the result I wanted, courtesy car and everyone I spoke to was pleasant and helpul, etc, they were absolutely f*ckin useless when it came to the paperwork!! They involved so many other companies that it...
  3. scoobyd0_0

AEM CAI - hydrolock this morning!!

Thanks Dotty. Sounds expensive!
  4. scoobyd0_0

AEM CAI - hydrolock this morning!!

err...can someone tell me what hydrolock means please? :smt102
  5. scoobyd0_0

CTR Boot install

Cracking job, mate. But where do you put your shopping? :lol:
  6. scoobyd0_0

My new Set-up

Crikey! :eek: :eek: What does that make the 0-60 time?
  7. scoobyd0_0

Where to get your wheels refurbished

Haven't tried them yet but keep getting Perfection Alloys recommended to me. They're around Leicester somewhere. Local Honda dealership uses them too.
  8. scoobyd0_0

Where to get your windows tinted

L & M Window Tinting 25 Harrison Close, South Wigston, Leicester, LE18 4ZL www.tinter.co.uk Very friendly, guaranteed, charged £75 for the 3 rear windows. (See also my post "My first mod" in the styling section)
  9. scoobyd0_0

My first mod...

Yep. He showed me examples first and talked me through all the different tints and suggested which would look best. Even gave me an executive chair to sit in a let me watch him do the job. Oh, he's guaranteed it for life too so any probs and it'll be replaced. Gotta say, top bloke, and...
  10. scoobyd0_0

My first mod...

My very first mod is complete. Tinted rear windows! :cool: The guy did a fantastic job and charged £75. I'm chuffed! :lol: L and M Window Tinting www.tinter.co.uk
  11. scoobyd0_0

Didn't think this through...

Yeah got it fitted but there was approx 10mm gap all the way around. Wiring was like spaghetti too. No block connector on the end. I'm sure it wouldn't be a problem for someone with a basic idea of auto electronics but that person sure ain't me! :smt017 Have taken it out now. Just tried...
  12. scoobyd0_0

Nice one. Thanks. Spoke to a few audio places yesterday and every one of them told me that there's no such thing as a double din fascia for a civic. :confused: Fitted it but the wiring scared me off so back to the drawing board. Going for the single DIN option instead. Anyone want to...
  13. scoobyd0_0

Thanks for all the help and advice gang!:smt022
  14. scoobyd0_0

Bought a double din DVD, etc at the weekend and now it's just dawned on me that i'm going to need to fit it! :confused: I've read loads of posts and links on the forum about taking the old unit out so that should be ok (fingers crossed!) but nothing about fitting the double din. Dotty, i...
  15. scoobyd0_0

Best quote so far...

Here's mine... 34 years old 5 years NCB (protected) 3pts for driving a tad too fast Parked on the road No mods 'Er in doors insured too. £410 fully comp from Adrian Flux. :lol: (Highest quote was £1400!)
Back