• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by Scoot

1. Scoot

Type R No.3 - My Milano Red FN2 GT **MILTEK ZORST**

That looks really good mate, may I ask how much you paid for the wheels to be refurbed? I really am in 2 minds about my Rage's, either keep them and refurb (anthracite) or sell them and get some JDM filth. Loving the camera, was it much of a job to fit? I have pics uploaded now (very poor ones...
  2. Scoot

Can a sub and amp be fitted on an FN2's standard stereo?

Come on someone must know? Loxy im looking in you're direction you seem to be the oricle of FN2's :lol:
  3. Scoot

Can a sub and amp be fitted on an FN2's standard stereo?

Is this possible?
  4. Scoot

My NHB FN2

I'm zoomed right it but not sure that makes a difference? When I zoom out a bit it's still exactly the same. I can still set for north and the way im going. I agree north is immensely annoying lol. It is usable with a destination entered but still looks more or less the same :(
  5. Scoot

My NHB FN2

Cheers mate
  6. Scoot

My NHB FN2

Had a fiddle and no change, think In need to sit with the manual
  7. Scoot

My NHB FN2

Ill have a quick look
  8. Scoot

My NHB FN2

Yeah pretty much, also when im driving along the road it goes much quicker than it used to
  9. Scoot

My NHB FN2

So it currently looks like this... But it used to look alot different sorry for the poor description I havent had the car long and it changed about a week after I got it and if im honest I cant really remeber how it looked before. I just know it didnt look this **** lol.
  10. Scoot

My NHB FN2

Let me go out and take a pic of how it looks currently. 2 Secs mate
  11. Scoot

My NHB FN2

Cheers mate, I dont suppose you are up to speed on the settings of the nav are you? Seem to have made a mess of mine.. When I first got the car it looked quite good now it just looks like a stick man lol..
  12. Scoot

My NHB FN2

Very, lol. Didnt look that bad when I took them.
  13. Scoot

My NHB FN2

Just thought I would whack some pics up, had it a month now got it standard and lowered it 30mm, HID's and wind deflectors. Think I might get some sort of split rims next. Anyway pics.
  14. Scoot

FN2 Buying first FN2 - should I sell the Rage alloys myself?

Im guessing yoh have a povety spec Type R then.
  15. Scoot

FN2 Buying first FN2 - should I sell the Rage alloys myself?

The 18's look awful in comparison to Rage's IMO. How many miles are you going to be doing to worry about tyre costs? Keep the Rages IMO.
Back