• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by scott_avfc

1. S

How to Fit HIDs to a FN2 CTR

Hi guys, This time has come a lot sooner than I thought. A headlight bulb has failed so it's time to go HID. What's everyone fitting and where from? Cheers, Scott
  2. S

How to Fit HIDs to a FN2 CTR

Hi guys, looking at doing this pretty soon. Where's best to get these kits at the moment? Do they have to be 35w H7R? I've seen a few kits on ebay matching this spec for around £35. Not sure if they are any good? Cheers, Scott
  3. S

Bought an EP3 yestestery, funny noise on the drive home

A month or two of life? Sounds like a case of cant be bothered to do them today, rebook soon :D
  4. S

Silver FN2 - Tamworth

Thanks buddy!
  5. S

Silver FN2 - Tamworth

Hello again! A little less stressed now the new car worries have worn off and a few problems ironed out. The double din is instaled and I've swapped the rims over. Here's a couple of photos I got of her last night after a good clean up.
  6. S

Silver FN2 - Tamworth

I really cant wait till the stereo is sorted. Finally got the volume controls working. When I get home ill try fit it again. Looks like I'm going to need to cut a corner of trim out? Also hoping cruise starts working again. It wasn't earlier! :mad:
  7. S

Where is the steering wheel remote cable?

Ok, volume control working. Cruise control now not working. Did anyone else get this or have I broken something? Cheers, Scott
  8. S

Hi again, I'm using the connects 2 stuff, I have connected the wire labelled 'key1' from the connects2 box, to the steering wheel remote wire which comes from the stereo, but the steering controls still wont work :( Cheers, Scott
  9. S

Hi guys. In middle of fitting double dip with connects 2 wiring. Got everything in except this steering wheel remote. Can't see how to attach it. Stuck! Help! Thanks. Scott
  10. S

Intermittent non-start FN2

Thanks mate, hasn't done it for a few days, battery does sometimes sound a bit weak. Wondered if it could also be me trying to press the start button too quickly after turning the key. I've been leaving it a few seconds and it hasn't done it since.
  11. S

Clutch pedal adjustment

Hi guys . Tried the adjustment today to help smoother gear changes, got in a right mess but seem to have go it in a better place than it was. Only problem is the 12mm nut is stuck at the top. I can't get pliers and spanner in there and it's all covered in grease ! Any ideas??? Cheers, Scott
  12. S

Thanks for the info mate. Don't like the sound of that, chances of a non franchised garage finding an intermittent fault like that, and getting it covered under used car warranty seems pretty slim!
  13. S

There's a halfords battery on it and the fitting dates start from 2014. So I'd hazard a guess that it's fairly new. If it was the flywheel catching starter pin, which part would be at fault?
  14. S

abs light fault

I know on some cars you can get this when the tyre pressure is a lot lower than the other side. Also this is amplified if one side has a lot more tread remaining. Just thought I'd throw that in there. You never know.
  15. S

Hi guys, Sorry I've only been here 5 minutes and already nagging, but I've shared a couple of photos and read a few threads so I now feel I'm allowed to ask for advice . Only recently purchased my car and noticed twice that upon pressing the start button the engine doesn't always start...
Back