• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by SCOTTIECTR

1. S

Accord HU install

Sorry for the delay. Thanks for the response, was hoping to fit my Alpine 310 DVD screen unit as it's been sat in wardrobe since coming out of the DC5 over 3 years ago. I'll have a look on Autoleads and see if they do a facia adapter. If not I guess I'll phone and Honda and ask about the kit...
  2. S

Accord HU install

Hi guys, back in a Honda from next week, albeit an 07 diesel. When i pick it up I want to put a new HU in or at very least be able to link up an Ipod. Any guides or anything knocking about please? Thanks in advance :)
  3. S

FD2 My FD2

sorry, not knocking it. As I said, truly envious:D
  4. S

FD2 My FD2

oh, Car-imports-direct are doing them for £22k and they're normally overpriced. Fantastic car though, very envious.
  5. S

FD2 My FD2

stunning! Wish I had the money for one of these. They around the £20k mark aren't they?
  6. S

Just passed the big 40K

56K on an 01 plate for me
  7. S

SiKBoY's BNR32 *** 324 Completed ***

Awesome 8)
  8. S

My CW DC5 (formerly spoon theme)

They are indeed
  9. S

I honestly don't think it's that loud. Although when i got pulled last week for the tints he said that my exhaust was loud, I obviously gave him the old "there's plenty of scoobys which are louder" and he just forgot about it and got back to playing with his tint measurer gadget. :x
  10. S

Did I hear you correctly :lol: :wink: I'm running that and I'm not deaf :shock:
  11. S

FAO people who have changed from a CTR to a DC5!

How much did your insurance increase/decrease by? Increased by about £500, but in the 2nd year it went down to about £585. That's with a £350 excess plus for an extra £35 you can have guaranteed value which I did. The CTR in 1st year was about £750 I think, can't remember...
  12. S

DC2 DB8 DC5 Found my next car

:shock: Didn't even know Humran was selling. Well done Chris. :D
  13. S

JDM CTR spotted for sale!

Just this minute phoned and it is arriving mid December, and the model report has been paid for at expense. Ask for Dean if anyone's interested.
  14. S

S2000 & NSX Fitted Spoon ECU last night (s2000)

What about Spoon ECU for DC5, is there one? Any more info please Ant?
  15. S

DC2 DB8 DC5 Thank you Guy @ CPL

Thanks that's the ones I'm going for, seem to be the most used.
Back