• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by scottyp

1. scottyp

CH1 Rear Bearings on the ATR

All done and managed to do it !
  2. scottyp

CH1 Rear Bearings on the ATR

Hi Guys Sorry if in the wrong section. Im quite mechanically minded and have a fair few tools but not bearing material and let alone never done one How hard are they to do on the ATR ? are they bolt in ? or pressed in etc On a bit of info seek ! Thanks
  3. scottyp

My ATR

An old post but this ATR is now in my ownership ;)
  4. scottyp

Scotts ATR

Indeed it was MilanoChris's ive just found his purchase post
  5. scottyp

Scotts ATR

I bought it off a chap called Stu Hes known on the CRX forum etc
  6. scottyp

Scotts ATR

Hi Folks ! I thought id lob up some quick pics of the ATR, i recently picked this up, prior to this had a vw tdi for the commuting life but now im back local i didnt require it so sold up and bought this. Prior to this had 2 X Integras and a few crx's The ATR is standard at the mo but...
  7. scottyp

Pirates Black - Keeping it clean

Hi folks, Recently acquired my pirates black atr, and ive had 2 civics a long time ago in the same colour, its just reminded me this weekend what a pig it is to keep it looking great. Honda paint work been what id deem thin ! Ive spent a bit of money and still got some half reasonable...
  8. scottyp

Becca's 245bhp NHB EP3 & UKDM DC2...

The wheels really do finish the car of :)
  9. scottyp

My cosmic premier- lowered on abp/eibach

crackin pics, and the wheels go well with it :) sits nice too
  10. scottyp

My Milano EP3

mate, what an example ... very nice indeed
  11. scottyp

My ukdm dc2 r

Sad times the breaking has started and looks so bare now already in a space of a few hours still with the bits getting sold etc ill be buying another R
  12. scottyp

My ukdm dc2 r

thanks bit far than what im looking to travel so looks to be a green light for the weekend :(
  13. scottyp

My ukdm dc2 r

i know what your saying roadan ... ive looked at it and has really gutted me in a big way and killed a bit of it for me , but at the same time i look at it and think how much i love it but i cant justify spanking serious serious £0000 into the body i dont mind throwing £1000 and maybe a tad more...
  14. scottyp

My ukdm dc2 r

ive been hunting around for a few places n the ones i spoke to want silly money or wont touch it .. use the line .. oh get the panels n come see us etc meh ! .. so in the back of my mind the option is to break to fund another
  15. scottyp

My ukdm dc2 r

Sad times but think ive made the choice to break this on the 22nd and to fund another R :(
Back