• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by SFerrari

1. S

FN2 2 issues : clutch and airbag/bucket seat

In fact, it is cheaper on Tegiwa website, £185 (incl vat) vs £225 (incl vat) at cox. But Cox mentions 2 different references according to year model, when Tegiwa mentions only one !
  2. S

Thanks for both answers :-) Yes, I just bought the car 2 weeks ago, and the car could have been driven hard in the past... hence the clutch failure... I didn't change the gearbox oil... So you guys prefer to stick to OEM, ok it sounds fair... hope not to have the failure again with Honda OEM...
  3. S

Do you mean this model here "Honda 3 pieces clutch kit" ? : https://www.coxmotorparts.co.uk/honda-shop/genuine-honda-civic-type-r-fn2-clutch-kit-2007-2008/ I am doubtful with Honda OEM clutch as mine is dying very soon (mecanism issue), so is it a manufacturing/product issue ???? The fluid...
  4. S

So clutch fluid flush did not help, I have to go with a clutch change, and would prefer an aftermarket one instead of Honda OEM I don't trust much anymore... Which best clutch would you recommand (equivalent to OEM or Stage 1 if ti is stronger and more reliable) ? I want one I can trust the...
  5. S

yes right ;-) will first do it, thanks
  6. S

Thanks for your reply ! Don't know if the clutch fluid has ever been changed, but look very fresh and full level... Do you believe it could be possibly the fluid if it looks good ? I believe a brake/clutch fluid that would have a low level or a more grey colour would be a sign, which is not the...
  7. S

Hello, I have a 2008 FN2 Type R model with 46k miles. I do have two issues : 1) Clutch stiffness : The Bit point is on the floor, clutch is so stiff, really hard in traffic, seems to be a mechanism issue. I have checked the fluid level and colour, it is all perfect ! Do I then have to change...
Back