• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by sh33n

1. sh33n

Facelift DC5 with Volk Te37's

That does look rather tasty. I prefer the face lift back, but I can't get on with the front, pre facelift front and facelifted back end would be perfect for me!
  2. sh33n

FN2 FN2 discounts

Hm, not exactly a bargain :S
  3. sh33n

FN2 A letter sent in to Auto Express re: The FN2

If they do offer white it won't be Championship would be a pearl white or similar, would still look fantasitc. At present red is the colour of choice imo.
  4. sh33n

FN2 19" rage alloys

Anyone got a pic of a FN2 on both for comparisson?
  5. sh33n

FN2 Hammonds review of the FN2

Hmm interesting. He's right though, the R26 is the daddy at present.
  6. sh33n

FN2 It's done, it's run in.... ish

Looks lovely, wonder how it will feel once there's a few k on the clock. The decals are a must :)
  7. sh33n

FN2 FN2 discounts

Give us the low down, what's the price for a FN2 GT? Are they UK cars?
  8. sh33n

FN2 Got my FN2 (PICS)

Looking good, prefer the red, but a bloody nice car all the same, not jealous or anything ;)
  9. sh33n

Fading seats?....

Red seats look by far the best imo, black is just too bland, and not massively keen on the blue (works with a blue teg tho). They don't wear badly. The only real issue is replacing bolsters, but this is painless and cheap enough.
  10. sh33n

El Cheapo!

Fake.
  11. sh33n

DC2 DB8 DC5 dc5 vs dc2

The only real downside of the DC2 is the looks, it looks very dated now, especially parked up next to a DC5. The DC2 did get voted Evo's best handling FWD car, but remember the DC5 isn't a UK car so wasn't considered. Also you have all the usual benefits that the DC5 is a newer car.
  12. sh33n

Project DC5.

Glorious! I like the way you mounted the plate as well, nice touch.
  13. sh33n

Mugen Evolution

The spoiler's not to my taste, but the rest is :)
  14. sh33n

S2000 & NSX How nice is this?!!?

Lovely motor, but it is a lot of money for a Honda, could probably get a 911 Turbo or GT3 for that money, or an M5 or RS4. If only I had that trouble, what car to spend ~£60k on, lol.
  15. sh33n

Legalis R Exhaust Group Buy (Pictures & sound)

Nice looking exhaust, I like the twin exit style, keeps it looking stdish. Why is the DC5 so down on power compared to the CTR, seems odd?
Back