• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by shane147

1. S

Breaks lower tie bar

@Krystenctr can you get in contact with me. It says you cannot recieve anymore messages as your inbox is full....
  2. S

Lowering springs ruining the car?

Was thinking about the pro kit. Don't think I will bother now. Is booked in for Friday with TGM for FRSU with original springs
  3. S

FRSU - Different settings

Ok folks sorry for the silly questions. It turned out the guys at the garage have never done anything like this before on there brand new John bean laser system? Ok well I got snap of what we did on the rear baring in my mind we were trying to replicate the following settings 1 negative degree...
  4. S

Noob question. What do you adjust to get the toe in at the rear?
  5. S

Ok fittings the front bolts now for FRSU. Do the bolts go into the top or bottom holes on the suspension strut?
  6. S

Cheers mate. When you say if I am happy with my current suspension don't bother with springs or FRSU all together. To be honest I am not into chasing figures the car is plenty fast enough for me standard I just love driving it, it's like a go kart! I would just like to improve the handling if it...
  7. S

So just to clear some confusion. I am getting the geo setup at a local garage this weekend. TGM are booked up for months on weekends unfortunately. Am going with these settings mentioned previously 1 degree neg camber all round 2mm toe in at rear 1mm toe out at front Can anyone tell me for...
  8. S

Cheapest place to get OEM discs?

Got them on the rear, no problems :)
  9. S

Where abouts are they? Can anyone confirm the settings if they are total of each axle or total of each wheel
  10. S

Sorry got it mixed up. Edited post now
  11. S

Jimbo can I just confirm the settings -1 degree camber all round, 1mm total toe out front (0.5mm either side) and 2mm total toe in rear (1mm either side) or is it 1mm toe out on each front wheel (total of 2mm toe out) and 2mm toe in on each rear wheel (total of 4mm toe in) sorry for the...
  12. S

Valve clearances

Bringing this one back from the dead. Can someone confirm if it is better to have intake and exhaust tighter or slacker of these clearances? eg intake being tight 0.21mm or to go for the middle settings of these given clearances?
  13. S

Thankyou a a very informative post and helpful. So you would recommend the original settings I mentioned in my first post rather than the ones I suggested? After you explaining it does make more sense to me
  14. S

So I have decided to go with -1 camber all round with 1mm toe in on the rear and 0.5mm toe out at the front. Can anyone see a problem with these settings? I don't want anything too agressive because of tyre wear but I would like to feel a difference. Would these settings be too light to feel a...
  15. S

So after noticing un even tyre wear on the inside of my tyres I was looking into getting the tracking done but decided to get the bits and go for a FRSU. Firstly I will mention the car is completely OEM and its a daily and no intentions on tracking it. I am looking to get a set up for good tyre...
Back