• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by shaw8391

1. shaw8391

Mikey81's - 2008 S2000

Looks nice mate I miss my Ctr when ever I see a good looking example
  2. shaw8391

Valuation input please....

I would source some ukdm mats and sell jdm separately, I got just over £115 posted for mine, in terms of value I got £5k for mine on 05 with 52k from a dealer as a trade in. However there doesn't seem to be many in the Market for performance cars with high petrol prices and being so close to...
  3. shaw8391

facelift or not

Milanochris is selling a mint ep3 I think it's a pre face lift but has had facelift lights fitted, if you don't have a very big budget then you need to make sure you find one that has been well looked after
  4. shaw8391

Oil questions and recommendations here

Hi, sorry not regarding a type r, but wondered if you could recommend what oil will be ok for BMW 330ci just to keep as a top up Thanks
  5. shaw8391

My Alabaster Silver FN2 CTR GT

Looks nice mate, love silver ctrs fastest colour!
  6. shaw8391

My Civic Mugen type R FN2...

The mugen type r had 237 bhp the mugen 200 had LSD and cosmetic changes but engine unchanged at 198 bhp
  7. shaw8391

Finally my Milano **Interior and Front Bumper Update**

Looks good mate, I think the new interior suits it! Still really enjoying mine, looks great in satin! Not too sure about the badge issue, how was it fixed on before? Paint looks a good job too, though I'm sure colour difference is clearer in person, what a faff the interior swap was, 2 hours max...
  8. shaw8391

Type r seats - EP3

Can't see how it could be done as the back is raised it's only a bench in the back
  9. shaw8391

Any good for tall drivers? ctr - £4-5k version

Im 6'3 and I find there is tons of room but only thing I can say is just go try one to get a feel for it. I believe you can lower the seats with different rails to gain extra room
  10. shaw8391

Vibration/rattling noise at 3-4k? Drive shaft heat shield

Great sticky! Car developed a rattle at 3k so will be checking this straight away! Do you have to remove it to know if it is this or if my mate revs engine while I look will I be able to see anything before removing?
  11. shaw8391

Civic type r facelift ep2 shape

Try the search function mate theres a few threads on this, off top of my head; seats and door cards, wingmirrors, front bumper, headlights, rear lights, larger Honda badge, lighter flywheel, and fl slightly lower but probably missed a few so have a search
  12. shaw8391

FN2 59 plate vs 11 plate CTR GT - Any differences as in a "facelift" for example...

I think the ctr got LSD as standard on a 10 plate+
  13. shaw8391

19" range alloys (swap)

*right
  14. shaw8391

My 55 Civic Type R Final addition

Very nice mate! Don't particularly like the type r badge on the dash but each to their own! Nice colour I like cosmic ep3s 2nd fastest colour
  15. shaw8391

Air induction noise

Totally agree! I'm actually saving for one now!
Back