• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by Shifer

1. Shifer

Interior strip light

Am thinking of getting something like this but how would i go about hard wireing this??? Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
  2. Shifer

Electric windows

Try that now.. foung if i open then close the door it stays up but if i open it again it goes to half way... Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
  3. Shifer

Electric windows

My electric drivers side window wont close fully... it goes to close then comes back down half way... any ideas as to why or how i can fix it?? Im sodding freezing...lol Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
  4. Shifer

Interior body pins

I am after some interior body pins for my fn2... removed some interior trim and the pins not gone back properly as they bent... Any idea where to start, looked on ebay and when i put my details in it says "this part wont fit" on everything.... Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
  5. Shifer

My fn2

08.. 52000 miles Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
  6. Shifer

My fn2

My fn2, first week over and still alive...lol Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
  7. Shifer

FN2 usb connector

Thanks for that..... Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
  8. Shifer

FN2 usb connector

I have a usb socket, i-phone plug and aux cable in the arm rest but none of them are working... am very new to to my fn2 and not sure where to start fault finding...
Back