• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by shino88

1. S

black rear lights

proper stealth look!! too bad it ain't a type r.....got my side repeaters in that black mirror finish :cool:
  2. S

How to measure ride height

Do you measure ride height from the base of car (jacking point being the lowest part of chassis) to the floor? Or from allys to wheel arch? Like when people say 'my car has been lowered 30mm' How can you measure this is correct? I.e Do the coilovers at the back have to be threaded lower...
  3. S

Ads slow ep with new parts

Sick wheels Nice wheels man :cool: What are they? Rota
  4. S

£300??

Am sure you won't regret it, those are mods which can be 'felt' immediately..... Try and save up for a JDM ARB, that will complete the handling package ;) These guys do them at a good price http://www.tougedistribution.com/
  5. S

Hi, just read your post on D2 coilovers I have also purchased them and just need to install...

Hi, just read your post on D2 coilovers I have also purchased them and just need to install them, its good to see at least one good review as I have also ready many bad reviews on them. What spring rates did you get if you don't mind me asking? Thanks
  6. S

Door card question?

what about giving it a once over with a fabric spray???? would this be possible?
  7. S

Are these any good?

Any one used these before? http://www.rotordiscs.com/index.asp Thanks
  8. S

My Murdered Out Civic *Gone*

Nice car ;) Are you happy with the D2 coilovers? D2 parts in general?
  9. S

FN2 Disgraceful owner C/W - sickened me!

I see your point mate, but you shouldn't take it so seriously just discard him as another prick in this world of many pricks and allow. There's many other things that should make you feel sick, theres many children in this world who worry about when their next meal will be let alone think...
  10. S

Tanabe ARB

theres a good chance it might, like all mods you have to take into account the stress it might cause on original parts.
  11. S

Tanabe ARB

Actually there is an upgrade, but it will make your chassis really stiff and really its only for track use....Look up Hotchkis sway bar, you can find this on ebay. The diameter is 27mm if am not mistaken
  12. S

si324 ep3 . my NHB EP3

nice car friend, yeah the HKS could do with a bit of TLC :) Happy with the exhaust??? thinking of getting one like that
  13. S

Which should i go for???

Yeah, I have been recommended 3 brands which are ment to be the best for EP3 Toda Fujitsubo Feels Strangely enough i really like the looks of the HKS Hi power but have heard, read mixed reviews on them. What do you think?
  14. S

Which should i go for???

Am from Gibraltar ;) Actually not to far away from England, three hours on plane used to attend Essex uni a few blue moons ago. Its LHD in Gib, funny really because Gibraltar is a UK dependant state we use the Pound as well and our Law is 99% like yours. Oh by the way what exhaust have you...
  15. S

Which should i go for???

;) hehe yeah thanks Actually i love to get my hands dirty and mechanics, its true you do get great satisfaction in installing mods on your own car. So far i have installed Tanabe front strut brace Eonon Head unit Spoon replica ETD carbon fibre rocker and manfold cover Heko deflectors...
Back