• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by Si-85

1. Si-85

EP3 EP3 Wheels Specs - Track Day Use

Team Dynamics come in various sizes but they do make a direct fit for the ep3 with the same CB 64.1. So you'll need to find out what the wheel specs are.
  2. Si-85

I was running -3 but it was scrubbing the outside edge real bad. I run -3 on the back.
  3. Si-85

EP3 BazEP3's 30th Anniversary Edition EP3

Just been having a nosey around the old Google and 25.5 might actually be standard size, not sure why I got 24mm bushes or where I even read they were 24mm, seem to get mixed reports on front arb standard size.
  4. Si-85

Pretty sure they are 45 but I have always had 10mm spacers on too which will help. I can check without if needed.
  5. Si-85

EP3 BazEP3's 30th Anniversary Edition EP3

Looks well that does. Getting harder and harder to find these 30th anniversary are, makes me feel bad for ripping mine to bits and making a track car out of it lol still finding little bits different to standard. Today I set to doing a full poly Bush and bought standard front arb bushes 24mm but...
  6. Si-85

I have Enkai RPF1 8J running 215/45/17 MRF civic cup tyres. Its lowered on yellow speed with -4 degree camber with no issues.
  7. Si-85

Brake cooling

Yes I’ve been keeping my eye out for some DC5 callipers, are they a straight swap? The car with its cage and tank of fuel weighs 1060kg. This is on the rules - Engine Engines must be naturally aspirated Honda B16 or K20 series engine which came in the relevant model being raced. Suspension...
  8. Si-85

Brake cooling

i Eventually plan on racing in the civic cup and believe you have to run standard callipers so need to get used to it as is. If I change my mind about racing in that championship then I’d certainly look in to a BBK.
  9. Si-85

Brake cooling

Hopefully I shouldn’t have to tackle too many speed bumps as it’s a dedicated track car and gets trailered to and from the track. Yes I was told DS2500 were good :( lesson learned and won’t run them again. I’ll try the PBS as believe they are supposed to be very good.
  10. Si-85

Brake cooling

This is how I first routed them but it didn’t work out up there as when I turned the wheel it hit the pipe so had to rethink and the only other place was lower down. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. Si-85

Brake cooling

This is how they are now routed. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  12. Si-85

Brake cooling

So I did my first track day in my newly tracked out EP3 and after the first session I got in and realised the front drivers calliper had got so hot it had melted the paint off the calliper and it had all flaked off. It was a very hot day and I maybe did 2 laps too many considering the outside...
  13. Si-85

Cadwell 11th August

I’m booked on Cadwell on the 11th August for my second day out in my EP3, if anyone else is going drop me a message be good to meet up.
  14. Si-85

Coilover choice- Yellow speed coilover

I have gone with the yellowspeed premium track coilovers, only done one day on them and have to say they were brilliant, if I were to do it again I would have gone for the inverted ones for only an extra £150ish though as the struts are a lot thicker and stronger built.
  15. Si-85

EP3 EP3 track build almost complete

Thank you Andy, starting to wish I hadn’t removed the aircon though.
Back