• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by Sibine

1. S

An Expensive Service :shock:

Mine rolled in a £300 including my MOT and courtesy car so I'm happy. :)
  2. S

An Expensive Service :shock:

Mines in for its 50,000 mile (4 year) service today... and an MOT... lets hope its not as expensive as yours mate. :(
  3. S

Tracking

Personally mate I'd get all 4 wheels aligned. For £60 its going to cost, its cheper than replaces tyres at £80-100 a corner.
  4. S

Project restoration - getting there!

Sorry to hear about your little off mate. Am sure it'll all be sorted soon. How did you find the Civic around there? I've been numerous times before but not popped over with the CTR yet. Si.
  5. S

Injen Intake Manifold Cover fitted

n77 - DAMN IT! I need more! haha.. promises of no mods has gone out the window! Going to get the spark plug and oil cap. Which one did you have mate? Edit. :oops:
  6. S

Well I like it! Getting the spark plug cover to match. :)
  7. S

Before: After: Pretty good I think. Will have to get the spark plug cover to match from Chris at Funky Styling soon. :)
  8. S

Smoked Side Repeaters

Continuing my stealth look, NHB, tints, black wheels, I want to get my side repeaters smoked... who is the best place online including bulbs? Ta. Si.
  9. S

Easytrack - Abbeville 20/5

Anyone else coming over this? I'm there along with a few other cars. Should be good. Never been to Abbeville so level playing ground all round. :D
  10. S

4 year old CTR - Warranty Worry

Hi Andy, My oem warranty ran out last year and the previous owner didn't renew it so I don't think I can actually start an extended warranty on it... :(
  11. S

Well I asked them for a scenario... car is booked into Honda for a check and Honda confirm its a steering rack. They said they would liase with Honda, and get it done at Honda. Thoughts? Anyone used this firm? I'm scared!
  12. S

Hi Guys and Gals, My 2002 Civic has just had its 4th Birthday and its lovely. I've only had it 3 weeks or so and I'm loving every minute. However, reading this section, the thought of a steering rack or something serious going and landing me with a huge bill is quite worrying. I had a look...
  13. S

ABP Motorsport - 4wheel alignment and camber correction?

Hi Sara, I'm pretty good for any day w/c 10th April. :) Rgds Si.
  14. S

New phone one

Or run out of battery on a long drive! ;)
  15. S

ABP Motorsport - 4wheel alignment and camber correction?

Hi Sara, Hope your well. I've emailed off the website so will follow it up next week and get my baby booked in. Si. :)
Back