• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by Silverback

1. S

Passenger fn2 mirror not folding sod unit did not fix??

Hi all, My passengers side mirror is not folding so I have changed the sod unit as reccomended on here, however the new unit has not fixed it. Mirror adjustment works and so does the indicator. Any ideas what I could try next? Also I'm after some bumper clips however I'm unsure what ones I...
  2. S

Pink fluid in the boot of fn2?

Yeah spent most of the day cleaning it all up properly lol. Pretty bad that he spilt it and didn't bother to clean it up. Must have been sat there for a while. Ended up taking the floor carpet out hosing it down, then got some autoglym foam shampoo and odour remover on it and worked a treat...
  3. S

So ive found out what it is. I asked the previous owner and he said that he spilt some coolant in there.
  4. S

Yeah tbh think that is probably the best way. Don't think its a leak as its pink has to be a bottle of washer fluid or something that's leaked in there. Thanks.
  5. S

Yeah it has to be something that was spilt. Any idea how to dry it out fully? Do you think baking soda would work? Must have been a decent amount that has leaked as a week later after hot weather its still pretty soaked.
  6. S

Thanks, I'll do that. About to clean it shortly so I'll check after. Just baffled as to why the fluid would be pink if the boot is leaking.
  7. S

Hi, first post here. I bought my champ white type r a week ago today. 2009 64k fsh. Last night I noticed the bottom of the boot was damp (not soaking wet) when I went to get my new wiperblades out. Originally I thought my bottle of oil had leaked a little but the fluid was pink? So couldn't be...
Back