• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by silverfox

1. silverfox

White DC5 Type-R

did not know a DC5 was the integra type r they very rare round here?was a toss up between yours and mine which i went for was only the break horse that swung it.:rolleyes:
  2. silverfox

FD2 FD2 in West London

]just thought id add some of mine[ATTACH]
  3. silverfox

FD2 exhaust change

has anyone changed there exhaust system on the FD2 type r yet ? i am thinking of changing mine, to hopefully gain a bit more power and a more sporty sound not to noisy though . cant make up my mind what make to go for and also wether to decat the car ,or just go for a cat back system ,having to...
  4. silverfox

White DC5 Type-R

very nice mate !!!!!!!! thank for pics .
  5. silverfox

Fitting a mugen style splitter

hi mate if you fitting it to a FD2 JDM civic type r you will need to take the front bumper off , just gives that bit of flexibility because they fit so snug ,i found out the hard way and cracked the splitter on one corner .hope this helps
  6. silverfox

selling

many thanks :D
  7. silverfox

selling

how do you go about selling some wheels ? , i keep being told not allowed to access the selling forum and dont know why ? i have activated my membership
  8. silverfox

AEM cold air induction for fn2

thanks, yer wont be importing any thing else from over there bin lucky really, i got a mugen copy front carbon fibre spiltter and vented bonnet from seiben was cheaper than hear did not know about the handling charges at airport plus tax worked out dearer, but was top quality and fitted perfect...
  9. silverfox

Hi there yer should be here any day now ,orderd from japan through CPL three weeks ago . thanks anyway .
  10. silverfox

Hi the credit card company have to give you your money back if the goods dont fit , are not as advertised ,or damaged ,as long as you spend £100 pounds or more ,them at showstoppers told me the AEM would fit ? but would not the air censor fitment was different for a start .i had to write to...
  11. silverfox

hello everyone joined about a month ago:D this is my first time becoming a member of a forum and what i seen so far is really interesting and usefull .i have been a type r owner for three years now my first type r was the new FN2 in milano red ,but only had for six months , saw the four door...
Back