• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by simbo

1. S

cv joints

no clunking or vibrations, sounds like power steering noise but its not, only started after clutch and slave cylinder fitted
  2. S

cv joints

turns out bobbling noise was a droplink, engine mounts are ok getting gearbox oil done next week
  3. S

cv joints

will have a butchers
  4. S

cv joints

will do cheers
  5. S

cv joints

ok thanks for advice, inner cv joints have a bit of play in them but im not sure how much they should have, will change gearbox oil
  6. S

cv joints

It doesnt matter which way you turn although to start with it was louder on left lock, its not there in a straight line and im not sure if its from 1 side or both
  7. S

cv joints

Its only there under load
  8. S

cv joints

sorry misread that thought it said steering oil! Not sure what gear oil in it
  9. S

cv joints

its got honda oil in, had a steering pipe done not so long ago, dont think its a steering noise, sounds like inner wing rubbing but its not
  10. S

cv joints

Owdoo, i recently had a new clutch and slave cylinder fitted to my 2000 atr, The garage that did the work told me that the driveshafts were stuck and therefore they dropped the gearbox with shafts still in! now i have a hum when accelerating with any lock on and a constant bobbling noise which i...
  11. S

How much power?

i meant to put £370 not £470 but still got done!
  12. S

How much power?

yeah main dealer only, got backed into a corner really only went in for a middle pipe at £190 fitted then honda rang and said silencers were shagged and it was another £470! didnt have much choice as car was in bits at honda!
  13. S

How much power?

exhaust only 4 weeks old cost me £560 so its staying on for a bit or her indoors will prob boot me out!
  14. S

How much power?

alright chaps im havin a custom decat fitted on my 2001 atr next week and am wondering how much power (if any) am i likely to see? and will she sound different? Its goin onto a standard system, cheers :D
  15. S

Simbo"s Accord

only reason i bought it is because its been owned by a close friend for last 7 years, he only did 45k miles in that time and treated it better than he treats his self! and he said i could have it for £2k :D Gonna have a custom made decat system made up, does anyone know anybody in leeds area?
Back